Scam: Chinese scammers - instagram

VitorMek

Recruit
I believe that if my first deposit had worked I would have sunk a lot more because depending on the outcome I could even sink friends and family with me.

Well, if someone understands cryptocurrency transfer and can help me, maybe I can recover my money, detail my situation and that when trying to deposit at the broker I ended up choosing a cheaper network, which according to the transfer broker may have become congested in the network and of course that's if they're telling the truth, but I imagine this could be a great organization made to deceive and steal from other people, so if it had worked, they would probably have robbed me a lot more and could even let me negative on the brokerage as I read in other posts

PK494

Sergeant Major
I believe that if my first deposit had worked I would have sunk a lot more because depending on the outcome I could even sink friends and family with me.

Well, if someone understands cryptocurrency transfer and can help me, maybe I can recover my money, detail my situation and that when trying to deposit at the broker I ended up choosing a cheaper network, which according to the transfer broker may have become congested in the network and of course that's if they're telling the truth, but I imagine this could be a great organization made to deceive and steal from other people, so if it had worked, they would probably have robbed me a lot more and could even let me negative on the brokerage as I read in other posts

If you made the transaction through crypto, that's going to be hard to retrieve it because that's the whole purpose of it. No tracing at all. So, I hope you reported this issue to the authorities and see how they can help you.