Hi

DonCarleone

Private
What's up, guys! My name is Carlos, I'm a trader with 2 years experience. Still, Forex is not my principal source of income (or sometimes losses), it's a kind of hobby that gives me some extra money for a couple of beers at the weekend. Because I need simplicity, I work with CFDs, though they certainly have some drawbacks! I speak Spanish, English and Russian.

hope to make a valuable contribution to this forum.

What's up, guys! My name is Carlos, I'm a trader with 2 years experience. Still, Forex is not my principal source of income (or sometimes losses), it's a kind of hobby that gives me some extra money for a couple of beers at the weekend. Because I need simplicity, I work with CFDs, though they certainly have some drawbacks! I speak Spanish, English and Russian.

Welcome to FPA mate,

Lets us know if we can help you in anything :)

Welcome to FPA mate,

Lets us know if we can help you in anything :)
FxMaster, where can I ask questions about Forex? Is it normal to just start a thread or is it better to post in the already open threads? I want to ask for people's opinion about PTCs, especially those offered by Forex brokers, but that do not have anything to deal with currencies. I closely follow Brent and I'm considering starting investing in this active, but I don't know where to find some advice.

FxMaster, where can I ask questions about Forex? Is it normal to just start a thread or is it better to post in the already open threads? I want to ask for people's opinion about PTCs, especially those offered by Forex brokers, but that do not have anything to deal with currencies. I closely follow Brent and I'm considering starting investing in this active, but I don't know where to find some advice.
You can find the all suitable section for your questions here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/categories/forex-peace-army-traders-community-forums.33/
Let me know If you want help with anything else.

Don, I have been scammed by Millenniumoptions to the amount of $1.7M! Please everyone veto these scammers. I am going to use Wincharge to recover my funds. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH VETO MILLENNIUMOPTIONS AND ARAM BINARY!!!!! Tony.

Don, I have been scammed by Millenniumoptions to the amount of $1.7M! Please everyone veto these scammers. I am going to use Wincharge to recover my funds. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH VETO MILLENNIUMOPTIONS AND ARAM BINARY!!!!! Tony.
Open a new thread in Scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back