Romance Scam HKEXPro Scam (www.hkexpro.xyz)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
She is the one introduced me HKEX , she said she knew this investment from her uncle was attended a meeting in IDG Capital before. After that she told me she joined this and earned a lot of money , ask me to join so I can earn extra money . Until now I only know i was scammed .

Recently I also found out she was sharing another platform, I checked it , it’s totally the same with the HKEX, so I was curious why she shared another platform instead of HKEX, so I messaged her , but she just told me this AAX is development of her friend, it’s for US citizen. So now I know it’s another scam, because they want to change another new name to find another batch of victim again . U can see the details from this two apps it’s totally the same .
7EAAAB45-68D0-4D9B-8FAD-5C40A3997951.jpeg

Attachments

• 39B1AD36-15EB-4551-8DD4-767DAF32D576.jpeg
    39B1AD36-15EB-4551-8DD4-767DAF32D576.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 46
  • D4E84479-1997-4E67-BDB5-F63E34DD4C1F.png
    D4E84479-1997-4E67-BDB5-F63E34DD4C1F.png
    338 KB · Views: 47
  • 43536295-C5FD-44C5-B218-95B45D3E7FF4.png
    43536295-C5FD-44C5-B218-95B45D3E7FF4.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 02363C02-F4B8-4629-B4FB-A0F8DF9C794B.png
    02363C02-F4B8-4629-B4FB-A0F8DF9C794B.png
    398.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 071F0806-64A8-4D77-BC81-C60D92FAFEBD.png
    071F0806-64A8-4D77-BC81-C60D92FAFEBD.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 37
No hope to withdraw! they are big scam. They pay old costumes with new invest people. I lost. 11562usd !

Attachments

• 884B6A11-F2C9-4C7E-8ECE-C8733ED3D54B.png
    884B6A11-F2C9-4C7E-8ECE-C8733ED3D54B.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 27
Yes, this is SCAM website, please don’t be fooled by the scammers. HKEX used to be Ether Pro, they use popular name to confuse people, and they just want to STEAL money from you. Stay away from SCAMMERS. Follows are the scammers website
hkexpro.xyz
etherpro.top/#/

If you have been scammed by the same website, please contact me.
If you are tech expert, know to how track the above scammers’ website, please contact me.

Many thanks!
I was scammed but I'm in Canada. Is there any way to get the funds back?

She is the one introduced me HKEX , she said she knew this investment from her uncle was attended a meeting in IDG Capital before. After that she told me she joined this and earned a lot of money , ask me to join so I can earn extra money . Until now I only know i was scammed .

Recently I also found out she was sharing another platform, I checked it , it’s totally the same with the HKEX, so I was curious why she shared another platform instead of HKEX, so I messaged her , but she just told me this AAX is development of her friend, it’s for US citizen. So now I know it’s another scam, because they want to change another new name to find another batch of victim again . U can see the details from this two apps it’s totally the same .View attachment 70008
I was wrong about her , the girl who introduced me , she is also a victim in this case, I am sorry for her, because of my misunderstanding. Because she was scammed by the HKEX also , HKEX is the one who scammed me ,not her .

I was scammed but I'm in Canada. Is there any way to get the funds back?
Each Province of Canada has a Commodities and Futures Trading Commission. You should file a complaint for your Province and then ask for a meeting to discuss with them. They can likely help you open an investigation and my experience is they are responsive and helpful.

So here's my story, very similar to what everyone has experienced except that they were telling me that during my 1st attempt at withdrawing funds, I placed 2 more withdrawals a week later. They stated that due to me doing this, it will cause my funds to be lost. (Such a stupid reason). Lo and behold, after 3 weeks, I get a message that my review of my account has completed and I can now make deposits and withdrawals again. But all my funds are now lost. But....they can help retrieve my funds from the crypto exchange (I was using Shakepay) for a 9% fee. I told them that once they retrieve my funds, they can charge me the 9% and forward me the rest back. Of course they stated that they would not do this. I then asked for a policy so that it can actually state that there is a procedure for charging the 9% and they give me the attached file.

I know my funds are lost and they've stolen it but every time they attempt to degrade me, I always throw it right back at them. What else do I have to lose? I'm not giving them any more funds.

Attachments

• English version.PDF
    692.5 KB · Views: 27
So here's my story, very similar to what everyone has experienced except that they were telling me that during my 1st attempt at withdrawing funds, I placed 2 more withdrawals a week later. They stated that due to me doing this, it will cause my funds to be lost. (Such a stupid reason). Lo and behold, after 3 weeks, I get a message that my review of my account has completed and I can now make deposits and withdrawals again. But all my funds are now lost. But....they can help retrieve my funds from the crypto exchange (I was using Shakepay) for a 9% fee. I told them that once they retrieve my funds, they can charge me the 9% and forward me the rest back. Of course they stated that they would not do this. I then asked for a policy so that it can actually state that there is a procedure for charging the 9% and they give me the attached file.

I know my funds are lost and they've stolen it but every time they attempt to degrade me, I always throw it right back at them. What else do I have to lose? I'm not giving them any more funds.
Report them to the securities and futures commission in your country. Also contact your bank or credit card company and ask them to help you recall your funds. Report this as fraud to the financial institutions that you used.

Back