How many pips you make per week?

We're testing a martingale EA for 11.5 months and it gained 80%. Combined with good money management martingale trading may work.

Probably. Last couple of years and I believe the video still in youtube, someone trade gold for a total of 16 months if I am not wrong and it took only 6 hours to burn everything. Interesting to know that it had hit rate of 99.9% and 0.1% took more than USD 800k away. I believe the video is still there. Just not sure it is cents account or standard acount.

Usually I will advise someone to learn about Standard Deviations or more people describe it as Grid Trading but without consist of Martingale Mindset. It works pretty well and most institutional does that include myself.

Probably. Last couple of years and I believe the video still in youtube, someone trade gold for a total of 16 months if I am not wrong and it took only 6 hours to burn everything. Interesting to know that it had hit rate of 99.9% and 0.1% took more than USD 800k away. I believe the video is still there. Just not sure it is cents account or standard acount.
Well, yeah, that is why good money management can stop from further adding up positions. Because if anything the markets can always go deeper than our pockets. :)

5 pips per day - it is maximum for me. I don't want to be greedy. 1% profit every day is enough, I think.

5 pips per day - it is maximum for me. I don't want to be greedy. 1% profit every day is enough, I think.
Most important is making these profit consistently, if you can making these profit daily, with patience hence will become big profit, but risk management also need as consideration because sometime target small and without stop loss once small mistake can causing loss all profit that already obtained.

Back