How many pips you make per week?

I started live trading and you know... I've understood that demo is really good way to learn and improve skills. I think I will return to it from time to time
of course, you are right! I even cannot imagine the situation when there is no possibility to trade on demo account.. I think more than a half of traders even wouldn't start this bussiness..

I think demo account is good way as early preparation, some trader that willing to spent time in demo account hence they will having better understanding if compared with trader that directly jump to real account with only learn from theory

I make 200 pips in average with one of my broers using scalping EA and about 100 pips with another broker manual trading. Although sometimes there are serious drawdowns, 40-200 pips, then I halt any trading and investigate my trades for any faults with trading strategies I use.

I make 200 pips in average with one of my brokers using scalping EA and about 100 pips with another broker manual trading. Although sometimes there are serious drawdowns, 40-200 pips, then I halt any trading and investigate my trades for any faults with trading strategies I use.

Nobody is perfect and even a pro trader have loss trade. That's why money management is so important to survive. There is no such thing holy grail system that never fail.

I make about 500 pips a week..........
On a DEMO account :)
Good as early preparation, but maybe not guarantee later if already start in real account, sometime in real account only use small capital but on demo usually start with huge initial capital might 5000$ or 10000$

Good as early preparation, but maybe not guarantee later if already start in real account, sometime in real account only use small capital but on demo usually start with huge initial capital might 5000$ or 10000$
It was a joke. Profit in demo account doesn't count :)
I started demo testing a new system just a month ago, after being away from forex for a while. It looks good so far but we have to wait and see

It was a joke. Profit in demo account doesn't count :)
I started demo testing a new system just a month ago, after being away from forex for a while. It looks good so far but we have to wait and see
The only thing that is important as a benchmark of the traders performance is - consistency. There should be small profits and but the process of earning should be stable then we can expect no fail in the long run.

People who say they are making 500 or 1000 pips per week are absolutely wrong . Just few traders are that much qualified in trading hat they would make some sound pips . Normal traders can not make pips in hundreds daily

Back