How many trades i need to execute to make a turnover of three million dollars?

Lavourah

Private
Hello,

My leverage is 1:100 how many trades i need to execute to make a turnover of three million dollars?

Thanks for the Help:)

How many trades to make a turnover of USD3m?

Simple!....Make sure your account has USD3m in the first place. Then you don't have to trade at all because you already have USD3m.....But wait! If you fund your account with USD3m, there will be bank charges...and if you withdraw, there will also be bank charges incurred. So you will lose some money without even making a single trade.

You asked a question without details....i.e what's your starting account size, and total days/weeks/months/years you target to make USD3m turnover.

To receive a comprehensive reply & understanding to your simple question, go to top of this page...select ""Education & Forum"....select "Hot! Complete Forex Course"....read "Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker" chapters 1 to 40.......and after you have a better understanding of the forex market, everything will be much clearer.

Thanks for your reply.

My starting capital account size is $150 using 1:100 leverage.I want to make USD3m ($20.000 for each $1) turnover in one month.How much trades i need to execute to achive that goal?

Thanks again

How many trades to make a turnover of USD3m?

Simple!....Make sure your account has USD3m in the first place. Then you don't have to trade at all because you already have USD3m.....But wait! If you fund your account with USD3m, there will be bank charges...and if you withdraw, there will also be bank charges incurred. So you will lose some money without even making a single trade.

You asked a question without details....i.e what's your starting account size, and total days/weeks/months/years you target to make USD3m turnover.

To receive a comprehensive reply & understanding to your simple question, go to top of this page...select ""Education & Forum"....select "Hot! Complete Forex Course"....read "Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker" chapters 1 to 40.......and after you have a better understanding of the forex market, everything will be much clearer.

It depends what amount of margin you want to use. If you have 150 $ you can open max 0,15 lot (15 000 units for example EURUSD)but probably that trade will be closed soon beacause margin call. So its better to use 0.1 lots to trade ( or 10 000 units EURUSD). 3 m $ is like 30 lots so calculation is very easy -> if You trade 0.1 lot you need 300 trades to achieve turnover 30 lots. Probably You have to open 150 trades and close 150 trades (because if you open for example 1 long its closed by taking 1 short (opposite direction) so it will be 2 trades actualy for one transaction - open(f.e 1 long) and close (f.e 1 short). In short - you probably need 150 closed transactions per 0.1 lot to achieve that goal. If in trading week is about 20 trading days so it is 7,5 transaction per day

"Curious...... why a turnover of $3 million ?"

There is nothing "curious" with that question. He/she just wanted to know how many trades to make to turn his/her USD150 into USD3 million; that's all!:cool:

I have been studying this and by my calculations with 0.10 lot i will need to open 50 trades in a month to reach the turnover of three million dollars.Thanks for your help you are the only one that actually understood what i was asking;)

It depends what amount of margin you want to use. If you have 150 $ you can open max 0,15 lot (15 000 units for example EURUSD)but probably that trade will be closed soon beacause margin call. So its better to use 0.1 lots to trade ( or 10 000 units EURUSD). 3 m $ is like 30 lots so calculation is very easy -> if You trade 0.1 lot you need 300 trades to achieve turnover 30 lots. Probably You have to open 150 trades and close 150 trades (because if you open for example 1 long its closed by taking 1 short (opposite direction) so it will be 2 trades actualy for one transaction - open(f.e 1 long) and close (f.e 1 short). In short - you probably need 150 closed transactions per 0.1 lot to achieve that goal. If in trading week is about 20 trading days so it is 7,5 transaction per day

There is a Broker offering 150 euros no deposit welcome bonus for European citizens and they have this rule that you need to make a number of trades in one month to be able to withdraw Bonus and profits.I believe i will need to make like 50 trades using 0.10 lot...It is easy;)

Curious...... why a turnover of $3 million ?

"Curious...... why a turnover of $3 million ?"

There is nothing "curious" with that question. He/she just wanted to know how many trades to make to turn his/her USD150 into USD3 million; that's all!:cool:

That is not what i ask.I was asking about Volume of transations... USD3 from only USD150 i wish was possible;)

There is a Broker offering 150 euros no deposit welcome bonus for European citizens and they have this rule that you need to make a number of trades in one month to be able to withdraw Bonus and profits.I believe i will need to make like 50 trades using 0.10 lot...It is easy;)
That is a trap.

If you have limited trading experience, you are not qualified to make such trading volume in a short span of time. Trading volume is meant to enrich the brokers, not yourself.

Back