How many trades i need to execute to make a turnover of three million dollars?

Ah, the dreaded "minimum trade volume to collect a bonus".

1 full lot = 100,000 units of currency. You would need to trade 30 full lots.

With a $150 account, let's say you want to risk 10% per trade (WAY TOO MUCH in my opinion). That means you can risk $15/trade. Let's also assume a 15 pip SL on each trade.

That means you can open a minilot sized position (10,000 units, $1 per pip on xxxUSD pairs) each time.

Using all these wild assumptions, you would need to make 10 trades to equal a standard lot. You'll need to make 300 total trades to collect your bonus.

BTW - If we assume a 2 pip spread, you'll start each trade down $2 if you trade minilots (and will only have 13 pips between you and your SL). This means you'll have paid $600 in spread before you can grab your bonus - assuming that your account survives that long.

Is not a Trap.This is one of the most reputable brokers and they are 100% regulated in the EU from where i am from.Also even if I do not reach the the volume of trades i need to keep all the Bonus and profits i will always keep some of it.I need to make $20.000 for each $1.And i dont have exactly a limited trading experience.I can reach that volume of transations in one week or two.

That is a trap.

If you have limited trading experience, you are not qualified to make such trading volume in a short span of time. Trading volume is meant to enrich the brokers, not yourself.

I have been in there Platform and they say how much volume i am trading and with 1 lot it says $750.000.S with 5 lots will make the 3 million that i need?

Thanks for your help
Ah, the dreaded "minimum trade volume to collect a bonus".

1 full lot = 100,000 units of currency. You would need to trade 30 full lots.

With a $150 account, let's say you want to risk 10% per trade (WAY TOO MUCH in my opinion). That means you can risk $15/trade. Let's also assume a 15 pip SL on each trade.

That means you can open a minilot sized position (10,000 units, $1 per pip on xxxUSD pairs) each time.

Using all these wild assumptions, you would need to make 10 trades to equal a standard lot. You'll need to make 300 total trades to collect your bonus.

BTW - If we assume a 2 pip spread, you'll start each trade down $2 if you trade minilots (and will only have 13 pips between you and your SL). This means you'll have paid $600 in spread before you can grab your bonus - assuming that your account survives that long.

I have been in there Platform and they say how much volume i am trading and with 1 lot it says $750.000.S with 5 lots will make the 3 million that i need?

Thanks for your help

What pair are you trading? What currency is your account denominated in?

What pair are you trading? What currency is your account denominated in?

I am already trading with the bonus and there is no way to keep all the Bonus after the end of the month.Only if i was a agressive scalper wich i am not.I open a average of 5 trades a day wich makes around $4000 turnover per day.Wich means i will keep only $5 from the Bonus.But most important is that i keep all the profits that i make so in the end it is a good deal.

Back