How much is the trading education market worth anually

Garry Goodchild

Recruit
Hi Im trying to do some research for a business plan I am writing I am trying to get data for my research .
I need to work out what the trading education market including software courses etc is worth or estimated to be worth .

Im also looking to find out if there are changing trends in the way people are accessing and consuming educational material .
e.g used to be books and courses - nowadays internet - youtube

Is it a growing market?
Is it seasonal ?

Are you talking about creating some EA and selling it under some hype name such as "One Trillion Super System Pro"? I think $1500-$2000 total.
Real trading education has only one way - studying a lot of math and economics in the university and then getting a job in some prop firm or bank.
Other ways is a waste of time..

But I was planning to sell One Trillion Super System for $499 and hoped to move at least 1000 copies. :(

Guess I should rename it to Ten Trillion Super System and mark the price up to $1999.

think the industry is worth millions but also i think a true educational and reliable resourse is still worth tons and has plenty of room for growth

With so many sharks out there if you can offer something legitimately useful then there is a market for you. Your biggest challenge is proving your legitimacy and not getting tarred. Sadly the fraudulent account manager trade is probably worth more as it plays to man people's want for a get rich quick scheme. People don't like the sound of hard work and self investment. Sounds like hard work.

I don't think there is any seasonality in this, because a trader can switch to other assets and trade and study the market at any time if necessary, and even if he trades or not...

I think that it is impossible to give an unambiguous answer here precisely because the market is a business that is engaged with different capitals and different approaches to training, analysis, etc. So in general, you can choose some specific option, and it will be quite profitable for you.

Right, there are many services and allied business with forex trading we can not say the real amount is used in in them. A trader decides what he needs to learn for forex business he then decides to invest on it. I think many people learn basics with their personal efforts then they polish their skills by using mentor or other educational medias.

I don't think you should spend your capital on any paid schools or courses for trading. Now there is a lot of useful and educational information about trading in free access. There are also free demo accounts where you can practice without losing your money.

Back