http://www.windsorbrokers.com/ Fraud 10,000 dollars

当时你们恐吓我,不删除投诉就连本金都不给我,所以我当时删除了投诉,但是我现在要告诉所有投资者,你们是欺诈的,删除了我所有利润,我已经向塞浦路斯监管投诉,并在各大论坛发布你们的恶劣行为,目的不是为了拿回利润,不让更多人受骗

他们改变了我的共有56个封闭的订单2012年10月17日,时间从2012年11月8日。
他们偷走了我从我的帐户总额-9539.56美元。
下面是一个例子来说显示了他们是如何从我的账户偷钱。
#8692319.png

This is why people should NEVER declare an issue as Resolved until it really is resolved.

I'd like to see proof that Windsor demanded that the issue be declared as resolved before returning any funds.

I'd also like to see WindsorBroker's explanation for the trade reversals.

This is why people should NEVER declare an issue as Resolved until it really is resolved.

I'd like to see proof that Windsor demanded that the issue be declared as resolved before returning any funds.

I'd also like to see WindsorBroker's explanation for the trade reversals.
Thank you concerned about my case,
I have contact them many times again, but they are no longer give a positive response.

This issue will not be clear until someone tells us why the trades were closed then reinstated at a loss?
So either the trader tells us all or Windsor Brokers explain this. Otherwise no one can understand.
So far, the broker looks suspicious.

I think this is the missed part:

- The trader opened "Dynamic fixed spread" account with them

- Windsor told him that they don't have slippage at all

- The trader trades only news

- In their terms:
"N17. Slippage:
Stop Orders are instantly executed. However, the Company has the right to execute the Stop Order, without notice to the Client, at the first available price once the Client/trading account is found to be an abuser."

- The trader had big slippage later

- He tried to withdraw all his fund and close the account

So they reopened his trades
and the rest of the story

He also previously declared the issue to be resolved. That complicates things considerably.

Back