http://www.windsorbrokers.com/ Fraud 10,000 dollars

I think this is the missed part:

- The trader opened "Dynamic fixed spread" account with them

- Windsor told him that they don't have slippage at all

- The trader trades only news

- In their terms:
"N17. Slippage:
Stop Orders are instantly executed. However, the Company has the right to execute the Stop Order, without notice to the Client, at the first available price once the Client/trading account is found to be an abuser."

- The trader had big slippage later

- He tried to withdraw all his fund and close the account

So they reopened his trades
and the rest of the story
"Dynamic fixed spread", even you has rights increase spreads during news. But my orders has been executed, so my orders was executed with slippage already.
You see my order made profits, so changed my closed order.
You can increase spreads and have slippage during news release time, there no problem, i agree that. But when my order was executed, it stands you accept my order, also i accept your price, pn both side.
You have no rights change my order after it was executed and closed.
On the other hand, you staff told me that you are Fixed Spreads, they never told me you are "Dynamic fixed spread".
12345678.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited:
Dear Sergeant,

Windsor has been providing financial services to investors from all over the world for 25 years and is a Licensed and regulated broker and will not treat any client unfairly for both, legal and ethical reasons.

The client has said what he wanted to say and Windsor said what can be said in public without disclosing any information related to the clients account.

Furthermore the client advised us that he complained to CySec which is something that we have encouraged him to do from the beginning provided that he was not convinced with our explanation or if he feels that he was not fairly treated.

Now opening the issue again after 6 months trying to ruin the reputation of company is an attempt to blackmail Windsor.

Dear Sergeant,

Windsor has been providing financial services to investors from all over the world for 25 years and is a Licensed and regulated broker and will not treat any client unfairly for both, legal and ethical reasons.

The client has said what he wanted to say and Windsor said what can be said in public without disclosing any information related to the clients account.

Furthermore the client advised us that he complained to CySec which is something that we have encouraged him to do from the beginning provided that he was not convinced with our explanation or if he feels that he was not fairly treated.

Now opening the issue again after 6 months trying to ruin the reputation of company is an attempt to blackmail Windsor.
First, you stole my profits, and then lied to me.
Is this a 25-year-old company what did ?

Your staff called me and said if I could delete the complaint posts, you will allow me to withdraw the money. But when I delete my complaint posts, you just allow me to get back my principal.

I'm just a weakly trader, i made forex trading with you and get some profits, but you changed my profit orders to lost. why did you said i attempt to blackmail you? any one can agree you?

Back