https://www.recoverylawyers.net - Recovery Room Scammers?

Cotney

Suspicious Person
How about globalfti.org?

Then how am I to get my money back by these scammers that gave empty promises?

I mean glbfti.com...wonder why their emails end with @globalfti.org

GlobalFTI

GlobalFTI Rep
globalfti is fake too.
Why are you assuming that Global FTI (glbfti.com) is fake?
As the manager let me tell you something, we are working hard and busting our tails to help victims. You have at least 3 people in this forum which recieved their funds back using our help. We are active since 2016 and will keep doing our best for you guys.
So please stop with the trash talk.
Thank you,
Adam.

GlobalFTI

GlobalFTI Rep
How about globalfti.org?

Then how am I to get my money back by these scammers that gave empty promises?

I mean glbfti.com...wonder why their emails end with @globalfti.org
The email domain globalfti.com was already occupied by Indian company with the same website. So in 2016 we choose to go with globalfti.org

EvenKeeled

Recruit
Why are you assuming that Global FTI (glbfti.com) is fake?
As the manager let me tell you something, we are working hard and busting our tails to help victims. You have at least 3 people in this forum which recieved their funds back using our help. We are active since 2016 and will keep doing our best for you guys.
So please stop with the trash talk.
Thank you,
Adam.
Well your website with stock photos isn't very reassuring. Why don't you provide more details - how much do you charge? Do you get paid up front, or do you only take a percentage of money recovered? If someone wanted to drop in for a consultation with a real person, what address would they go to? Where is your business registered?

GlobalFTI

GlobalFTI Rep
Well your website with stock photos isn't very reassuring. Why don't you provide more details - how much do you charge? Do you get paid up front, or do you only take a percentage of money recovered? If someone wanted to drop in for a consultation with a real person, what address would they go to? Where is your business registered?
Yes our website is not impressive or something, but 'impressive' was the reason people "invested" money with scam brokers. We are humble company of few people in 2 small offices in Israel.
The upfront payment is the budget for the work and investigation and there is a success fee in the end. The amounts are depending on the case.
Our business is a Partnership in Israel, the information about us is not public (not like with LTD firms). If somebody want to meet with us it's not a problem. We can arrange a meeting in some coffee place in Tel Aviv but only after we will be sure you are a real victim and not some criminal trying to shut us down.
Martin (maduet forum member) who received his money back from BDB meet us and the lawyers in Tel Aviv, he can tell you about his nice experience with us .