I am interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is a proper way to start forex trading your knowledge and trading practice can make you such a trader that you can work well in live trading. if you are interested in forex then work with passion and risk management plan..

Yes it is a proper way to start forex trading your knowledge and trading practice can make you such a trader that you can work well in live trading. if you are interested in forex then work with passion and risk management plan..

If our trading knowledge is good then we may get income based on that but the main thing we should consider is that income will only come with time and practice :)

Surely it will work for you if you will do forex after getting proper knowledge and will do forex after having vast demo trading experience, it is lucrative and interesting business, so don’t feel hesitation and start forex with confident.

Surely it will work for you if you will do forex after getting proper knowledge and will do forex after having vast demo trading experience, it is lucrative and interesting business, so don’t feel hesitation and start forex with confident.

Demo experience isn't enough. It is absolutely necessary, but one has to move onto a small live account sooner or later to learn how to deal with the pressure of trading with real money.

Demo experience isn't enough. It is absolutely necessary, but one has to move onto a small live account sooner or later to learn how to deal with the pressure of trading with real money.

I see that many of the traders are making some good income as they have learned how the trading should be done and what is the correct way of doing such trades :)

I see that many of the traders are making some good income as they have learned how the trading should be done and what is the correct way of doing such trades :)

Hey, here you are again talking about demo pros and cons ;)

We have to learn and use the Demo accounts for our own safety as that will keep us away from the losses ;)
But as you remember don't use it so much ;) I think that nobody would become a bankrupt, if he lost about 5-10$ in trading, but that would be real trading and experience and a chance to compare real and demo

But as you remember don't use it so much ;) I think that nobody would become a bankrupt, if he lost about 5-10$ in trading, but that would be real trading and experience and a chance to compare real and demo

If we will keep risking lower amount of Funds then that also makes possible for us to keep doing our trades even after we have got the losses :)

Hello Hakim! Welcome in Forex industry. Yeah, you may learn Forex trading principles for fighting here! But please, don’t be hurry, because according to my experience most of the novice traders are not interested to demo practice, they jump into live unless any professional trading strategy or system.

Even, maximum new traders start their real trading though others trading strategy. Whatever, I really appreciate your trading interested and I hope you may follow proper ways of Forex trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back