I have been scam by UFX Markets

La Grenouille

Private
I have been contacted by UFX Markets in December 2013. They convinced me to invest in their forex. They were calling me everyday, even Sunday... What happens next it's just terrible! You guess that I have lost everything, all the money i put in! I have the deeply feeling that I have been scammed!

Here one of the various reviews I have found after what happened to me, I cannot say better.

I quote: “UFX Markets created something that's been nicknamed the UFX Kiss of Death. UFX assigns clients an account manager. There are many reports of these account managers using high pressure tactics to get a client to make “one last trade” before withdrawing money. Many FPA members have complained that the final trade is much too large for the account size. If price moves against the client's position, the account gets deeply damaged or even wiped out.”

It is roughly what happened to me. I just wanted to invest 500 USD, then my account manager convinced me to put more. I had and still have no clue about trading... So I trusted him and told him this is the last deposit i will do, I had 2000 USD. And one afternoon, my account manager asked me to inject more money or I was risking to lose my account, I knew at this moment that I was victim of a scam but couldn't do anything, I had no choices... Another 2500 USD. Few days after, He crashed my account cause he knew i will not have more money to inject, I had no more interest for him... I lost everything!

I want to take some action. It's happened so fast...

I have spent the worse Christmas of my life, I couldn't eat, drink or even smile...

I need help...

How did you make all those deposits? If by credit card, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain the situation carefully and ask about the possibility of a chargeback on some or all of those deposits. There are deadlines. Do this today.

What country are you in?

No matter where you are, you can file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Dear Pharaoh, I'm in Uk and yes I did all the deposit by credit card.
I will call them immediately. I hope it's going to work as it is 3 months now...

Dear Pharaoh, I called my bank, unfortunately they cannot do anything... I'm totally desperate... I tried to submit a court case on your website but it is not working... I cannot submit the page...

How did you make all those deposits? If by credit card, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain the situation carefully and ask about the possibility of a chargeback on some or all of those deposits. There are deadlines. Do this today.

What country are you in?

No matter where you are, you can file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Back