ICI Investingci.com

Contact AIG directly and ask them what they know about this so-called insurance.

AIG.com

I received this email from another client of Investingci.com. He said that he confirmed from AIG that they did not underwrite this matter.

Hi Leando,
Absolutely nothing I will be sending off a firm warning email this weekend after which I'll be filing a police report. AIG confirmed they do not underwrite such investments so now I know we're being told a bunch of lies.
Later

I called investingci.com today Feb 10,2016 and the person answered the phone, transfer me to finance dept. and holding for 20 minutes and drop my call. I called again and answering message said I have to email the customer support.

Today at 5:03 AM
Complaint ID#: 464499
Business Name: ICI InvestingCI.com

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above.

The company has not responded to BBB to date. If you have heard from the company please contact BBB at (408)278-7400.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

To go directly to your complaint click on the following website link: http://sanjose.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/464499/c/a22f82.

Sincerely,

Jessica Garcia
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department

Have you personally gotten in touch with AIG? They may have suggestions on additional places to complain.

I'm waiting for the AIG response. I sent 2 emails. one is to investor relation and one is to Board of Directors.

leando matudan <leando562@yahoo.com> Dear Sir/Madam, I need your help. This company ICI Investingci.com scammed me $7,210.00 dollars. They told me that the trade is 100% insured by AIG. But until now they have not return my money. I need
To
boardofdirectors@aig.com

Feb 10 at 3:28 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need your help. This company ICI Investingci.com scammed me $7,210.00 dollars. They told me that the trade is 100% insured by AIG. But until now they have not return my money.
I need to find out if they are really insured with AIG.
Sincerely,
Leando Matudan
leando562@yahoo.com
1-213-675-4973
Michael Dizgin <michael@investingci.com> Dear Mr.Leando Here as requested a confirmation for your 100% insured position for the NFP as discussed with Mr.Andrew Klein CTO at InvestingCI. Me Mr.Michael Dizgin Representative of AIG at Investing
To
leando562@yahoo.com
10/28/15 at 12:14 PM
download

Dear Mr.Leando
Here as requested a confirmation for your 100% insured position for the NFP as discussed with Mr.Andrew Klein CTO at InvestingCI.
Me Mr.Michael Dizgin Representative of AIG at InvestingCI, confirm to Mr.Leando Matudan that his position of a leverage of a minimum of 10,000 USD on friday,30,2015 on the NFP will be 100% insured as discussed with Mr.Andrew Klein CTO at InvestingCI.
.Best regards
Michael Dizgin
AIG Representative at
InvestingCI
UK: (44) 020 3514 0794
USA: +1 (650) 285 2456
Canada : +1 (647) 9459548
Email :mailto:adam@investingci.com
http://www.investingci.com/
  • 1 Attachment

• No
    Preview
  • 1 Attachment

• No
    Preview
    Download

Investingci_Complain .docx

Give AIG a call. Tell them some broker is claiming AIG insures client trades.

I found another information about Investingci.com

Joel mauch <joel.mauch@gmail.com> Hi everyone, My name is Joel Mauch from Switzerland. I got scammed from ICI and lost 30K. I know that these crooks are still operating ici and other investing & trading companies. They seem to be very

To

ian_bennett34@yahoo.com leando562@yahoo.com khaledelmawardy@gmail.com Cara33@yahoo.com

Today at 8:55 AM

Hi everyone, My name is Joel Mauch from Switzerland. I got scammed from ICI and lost 30K. I know that these crooks are still operating ici and other investing & trading companies. They seem to be very professional scammers. I had a few phone calls with the police. Next week I will have a meeting with the police departement dealing with online scamming cases. I know that I will probably never see my money again. But as each day is passing by, more and more people will send money to ici and their other scam companies!!! We can change this, and as a trustful and honest man I feel responsible for our fellow human being. The police department told me that if other people got screwed from these ici crooks, we should all sue these people. This way the case turns up international and then Interpol tries to find these ici people. Through my research through the last week found interesting stuff: 1. All agents of ICI used fakenames, watch their facebook and linkedin profile, they have no friends!!! 2. Parent company of ICI is SEL Investments LTd. and Golden Skies Ltd., both companies are owned by Elizabeth and Stephen Blundell! Address: 1 Crawshaw Fold Barn Common end adlington Chorley Lancashire PR7 4DW - UK If you google stephen blundell you find: Fugitive drugs baron stephen blundell caged after two years living the high-life in tenerife!!! Well, it is probably not related to the Scam of ICI!!! 3. huge-options.com is another scam company which got online by end of 2015. The domain owner of huge-options.com is the same as investinci.com. The owner of these two domains is located is Arizona USA. Here. I got stuck, could not find out more information than this address: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111 PMB 309, Scottsdale

Arizona 85260, USA +1480642599 Info@afryculture.org Sorry for all mistakes in the texts. Tried to give my best to make my english as understandable as possible. I'm going to the police by end of next week. Will keep you guys posted about upcoming steps. If you have any useful information which I did not mention, please let everyone know. For any response please always reply to everyone, so everyone knows what is going on. If you do know other people who got scammed, please let me have their mail adress so we can put them into our conversation. We cannot solve this case alone, even we don't know each other, we gotta stand together. Regards, Joel You can contact me by phone or skype: Phone: +41797424575 Skype: joel.mauch

Back