ii investments aka i2 investments

WilsonW

Corporal
This is spring off of http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/broker-dealer-compliance.48778/ where the link talks about the "regulator" i2 investment uses. And this thread talks about i2 investment itself

i2 investment portal at https://iiinvestments.com

I have managed to opened a basic (minimal) account that requires investment of EURO3k though I have yet to fund it, still carrying on my due diligence along the way.

On its funding instruction page, the investor supposed to fund to
Beneficiary name: Ansbacher Limited
Bank Name: Deutsche Bank AG
Bank Address: Taunusanlage 12, Frankfurt, 60262, Germany

Doing a search on "Ansbacher Limited" seemed to return very limited result but mostly on this Ansbacher (Bahamas) Limited. Are they somehow related? Can anyone shine more light on this?

In the portal also lists its being powered by MT5 which I have very little knowledge in.

Attachments

Floriano

Recruit
Yes, had a €10K Eur account since last year that's grown exponentially. It's a phenomenal service. They use Deutsche Bank in Germany actually through an institutional brokerage. You're looking at the wrong information I think.
Also, they present at some of the expos and do an amazing job explaining the way they trade versus other funds.

The growth is very consistently 12-20% per month. You won't make some 100% a month like these EAs you see advertised around, but the returns are awesome and support, etc as well.

downtrend

Sergeant
I have opened Gold account with I² and had about 16% return the last 6 weeks since the account was established.
I will report again in a couple months with my results. Customer service also replies VERY fast to all queries. I am thinking of becoming an IB for them if things continue as well as their historical verified stats. :)

Pharaoh

Colonel
If they are using a German bank, I think in inquiry with German financial regulators would be reasonable.

fatdiver

Recruit
Does anyone have direct experience of these Managed FX / commodity guys? IIInvestments.com

I've searched the site / discussions but am surprised they're not mentioned - either as a scam or as the real deal.

Equally, the 'regulator' they cite: Broker Dealer Compliance: brokerdealercompliance.org - no mentions of them here either?

I suspect a rat - but just double-checking.

Last edited: