It's always funny to see competitors call other companies a scam when they offer the same service type and are clearly bias. LOL.
Downtrend is 100% correct...the ApexCapital account has been on FPA for only a week...and no offense was taken by 'calling the account out', however does not mean that I have other accounts following similar discussions or threads for years. This account could be called K2Summit...MyPiggyBank...etc. Will the name still make me a biased competitor?
I'm definitely not a competitor, and most definitely not biased. I have seen first hand people taking out mortgages in order to invest in so called managed accounts without even doing any due diligence on a company, just to find out it was all smoke and mirrors and to lose everything. And that probably prompted me in many ways to warn others if I see the same pattern. Hey, Bernie got away with it for decades, and there were so called 'a lot smarter people' than us investing with him.
Can either of you (downtrend,alecr) please call the Broker Dealer Compliance or tell me where their offices are based, have you even tried that much before commenting on this thread? Oh sorry, they didn't list any of that in their website. I did however called i2 investments 24hour hotlines, to be answered and greeted by a lovely English accent, however no technical personnel was on duty to take my answers? Was called back by a so-called trader but quickly fell short of answers on very straight forward questions. But he did made it very clear about their compliance to the BDC?
Listen, I have no interest in bashing any one person or company on FPA. I'm just listing my own findings. I followed up the leads that was listed by Bha2.mshni2, who like this account is newly opened, obviously to stay anonymous, nothing wrong with that. The fact that you are on this forum shows you are at least a bit tech savvy and thus have all the tools at your disposal to follow the leads from Bha2.mshni2's post. It really shows surprising findings and enough smoke and mirrors to stay well clear. Follow the leads. I will copy/paste that thread below:
1. They claim that they hold and manage over 26M in total funds, nothing wrong with that but can you guys explain to me why on earth can they only afford to pay $250 for a design backend overhaul to some random people in forums? Here’s a link of his post: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/website-trading-platform-re-design-250-72-hours.2789096/
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/6fdx6qD.png
2. His name on WHOIS is Ruben King, not sure if that’s a fake name as well because he’s so used to and runs a company that is called Global Alternatives Investments Ltd. http://whois.domaintools.com/iiinvestments.com
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/KhJ9sjX.png
3. His forum activity on forums was last seen on October 7, 2016 http://i.imgur.com/kQkoRM1.png All of a sudden when I emailed him about whether the profile belongs to them, they said no and said it was a third party firm but that’s not the case, 57 minutes later, someone actually logged in the account, what a coincidence hunh? The account was left out for 5+ months and all of a sudden, someone logged in http://i.imgur.com/MuXxtPa.png Here’s his reply before I posted the activity log: http://i.imgur.com/Yff2clx.png Here’s another reply when questioned about it: http://i.imgur.com/tgQfJnF.png How on earth can he say he will contact Jurgen tomorrow and all of sudden say he contacted him 2 hours ago? RED FLAG He said he emailed him the link 2 hours ago but the link was sent a few minutes prior, are you guys kidding me? http://i.imgur.com/hGS45Qi.png I sent it on March 28, 2017 11:40 AM he claims he had sent the above links of profile I asked him about 2 hours ago.
4. As pointed above, the forum account is shared that means the forum account belongs to him and that clearly indicates that he was buying fake reviews as posted https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...-reviews-etc-looking-to-hire-someone.2366127/
5. His company Global Alternatives Investments Ltd., a UK based company, was dissolved on the 5th of January 2017 https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08137106
When asked about it through email, he denied it and claimed it was not their company. How can it not be your company if that’s what I found on your WHOIS? http://i.imgur.com/w6qLNE8.png
Few minutes later, he apologized and said yes, it belongs to them but refuses to admit it was dissolved http://i.imgur.com/SlFJ989.png
6. He manages a few other scam forex websites and was looking to get cheap logos for his other websites. Some of the other website he manages are DYNAMIC FX FUND andFOREXVERIFIED.COM https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/45-logo-design-for-fund-management-company.2234797/
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/FdT9HN7.png
7. He claims to hold and manage over 26M total worth of funds and claims as well to be profitable so why on earth is he participating and looking to make money online with MLM programs (Multi-level Marketing)? He claims to be making over $1,000 a day with a program called "Roadmap to Riches". Here’s his reply: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...o-make-money-on-internet.578554/#post-5420005
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/A6yUwyE.png
8. He is paying people to post him fake reviews on Google and other websites https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...-reviews-etc-looking-to-hire-someone.2366127/
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/OtEnSSN.png
9. He manages a dozen of forex websites, all where he tells people about how profitable and good of a trader he is: FX Globe is also one of them: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/company-logo-design-40.2174168/
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/lGBUAxI.png
10. He is looking to remodel his other scam forex website ForexVerified.com for $200: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...-200-home-page-mock-up.2768636/#post-19263314
In case he deletes it, here’s a screenshot taken: http://i.imgur.com/9bJn85S.png
11. They claim to be licensed by a regulator/website that they created called Broker Dealer Compliance or brokerdealercompliance.org
This regulator has no reputation, no reviews and their whois registration is private which means they are hiding their identity. Why would a regulator hide its identity if it was legit? http://whois.domaintools.com/brokerdealercompliance.org
Their contact us page has no address, no phone number. You can only reach them virtually through email. What kind of a regulator is that?
12. IIInvestments.com claims to be accepting credit cards but when asked about it, they said it is not available and that the only way to deposit is through a random third party bank account that belongs to a random guy in the UK while they claim they are located in Austria.
13. They have no track record whatsoever. Do not believe images posted or reviews on forums, as I explained above, you can easily buy fake reviews, doesn’t cost much!
14. They enjoy using fake names, that’s part of their too too scam.
15. Iiinvestments.com admits having Canadian clients but also admits that they do not hold a license to solicit or manage people’s money, are you kidding me?
All in all, I can keep going and will soon make a website and post all of this. I will make sure this scam goes down in no time.
15. VIRTUAL OFFICES: Their so called accounting/auditing by the name of Thomas Services: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thomas-service-holdings-pty-ltd is non existing business that has a virtual office at 23 Milton Parade Malvern, VIC 3144 Australia http://www.officesearch.com.au/142-toorak-corporate-23-milton-parade-malvern-vic-3144
The auditing company has been dissolved as well: https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...earchIdType=BUSN&_adf.ctrl-state=18ls1u204r_4
Here’s their so called fake audit log: https://iiinvestments.com/pdf/IIIAudit_Oct2016.pdf
Funny thing, their domain is for sale now: http://whois.domaintools.com/thomasservices.com.au
FAKE ADDRESS https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10367090/filing-history (a couple of businesses are registered there)
OWNER REAL NAME: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10367090/officers
Their credit card deposit indicates another business indicated above which shows/proves that they also lied to them. No way on earth they would tell them they are selling managed fx services because they will be asked to provide certifications and paper work which they can’t provide http://i.imgur.com/Kda7i6I.png
Here’s their WHOIS:
http://i.imgur.com/6HxkwYD.png Fake stuff as usual
#5Mar 29, 2017
Anyhoo, I'm off this topic now, happy trading all. "Slow and steady wins the race" / "risk comes from not knowing what you are doing"