ikonforex.blogspot.com / Shaijudeen Sainulabdeen

bgruber

Recruit
good day,

i want to report a managed accounts provider who has burned half of my money and violated the terms he offered to me :

his name is Mr. Shajudeen Sainulabdeen running his own blog ikonforex.blogspot.com

this guy does not run an own website so FPA can not put it on their managed accounts review list but i hope people find this information when investigating for informations to that provider.

i have started using his service end of 2009. within first 2 weeks he made me +30% but then my deposits melted like snow in the sun !! i had closed my account about 1 week ago when the open positions had a size half of my deposit ! by the way, all the open positions had no stop loss and no target point - means no plan of this guy !

when i asked him what his actual strategy is and why the floating loss reached 50% of my deposit while he told me in the beginning it will only be around 25-30% he just wrote me back "... this floating loss is just temporary...". i insisted for a more detailed response but he did not reply again.

also he showed extremely well performing data via MT Intelligence - Home page publisher but surprisingly approx. end of nov. 2009 the published data ended. few weeks ago he removed all these publishing stuff.

i have all the evidences on hand if someone wants to have an evidence.

now i only want to warn people of this really incompetent guy !!!!!!

b.rgds

Hi
I want to confirm it is true exactly what bgruber has said.
This guy will wipe your account with huge drawdown as I have experienced and does not take any notice of what you say to him.

On his site now says "If the drawdown goes above the limit, you can take over the account and can decide to continue or not. So please aware of the drawdown before making investment."

wow that is jolly decent of him. Anyone can create a drawdown and walk away from the problem!!

Be very careful of Shaijudeen Sainulabdeen

Overall, I'd think that any account manager who operates only from a blog site doesn't have a lot of credibility. Registering a real domain name is quick and inexpensive, so I can't see a reason why any semi-successful account manager couldn't afford to do this.

You might want to let the real Ikon Forex know that this guy is using their name to help lure in potential clients.

Back