I'm Tired of EA'S - Signed with Trading System that finally worked

tarekh

Recruit
So after i tried countless EA'S , it appeared that they only perform for 3 months and lose all the gains , so i found out a company that is a money managing company. I was what the heck let me try these guys .

The funny thing is the first 2 days i wanted to pull my money out after the first loss , i called and they advised me to wait . So i did . Next morning i woke up and i just couldn't believe what i saw , i'm not sure weather it was a 2 or 3 at the beginning, my account was up 50 % !!!.. it takes me 3 months to get there with a decent EA???

I'm done with EA even the best ones don't perform well over time , sorry just the way i feel . Now i got people that actually know what they are doing and it is still automatic for me because i don't have to do anything .

So i ask them what they did , what was the magic recipe for this success ?. The answer was as simple as it can get , don't complicate FOREX , the more it gets complicated the more you are likely to lose . I really think its god that led me to find these guys, googled forex then i found on you tube something under fx next level. I was like here you go again all the mambo jumbo crap. Above that was an EA video claiming 1,000 to 30,000 in 2 months .. B S .. I was told that you have to have a good portfolio of EA'S for you to be automatically successful. So pretty much something like wall street , pip pivot ,incontrol..and they all have to work together in a way for you to be successful with EA's . That's what i have been told by somebody that really learned the hard way about EA's.

One more thing people , if there are any good EA's , they will prolly not be for sale , you can argue with me , you can show me results but how come 90 % of people trying them end up losing . Sorry the way i feel manual or managed semi auto manual is the best .

Cheers !!

Attachments

• forex-robot-scam.png
    forex-robot-scam.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it's humans or EAs, a sudden gain of 50% sounds to me like excessive risks are being taken. Look at those trades and think what would have happened if price had gone the other direction.

The same argument about not selling a good EA applies equally to an account manager with a good system. If someone can make large amounts of profits consistently, they might manage for a few people at first, just to build up some capital. After that, why should someone who can make 50% overnight bother dealing with clients who panic every time there's a losing trade?

It doesn't matter if it's humans or EAs, a sudden gain of 50% sounds to me like excessive risks are being taken. Look at those trades and think what would have happened if price had gone the other direction.

The same argument about not selling a good EA applies equally to an account manager with a good system. If someone can make large amounts of profits consistently, they might manage for a few people at first, just to build up some capital. After that, why should someone who can make 50% overnight bother dealing with clients who panic every time there's a losing trade?

Absolutely agree. It just means they are taking more risk, growth 50%, but if it goes against, still you can loss 50% of your account.

well thats why i'm saying

The account never went DD at all... something that good traders can do , i have never seen my account go back those ridiculous DD s like the best EA's do . Not by balance or equity . Do you know what a top EA did to my account did once ?.. 40 % DD ????.. without mentioning names . I'm not saying EA' s are terrible , just a bit stupid for me now.

cheers

50% up in the equity within one day is like too good, but remember that which something is too good to be true. I guess its time for you to learn their strategies rather than relying upon them for making money for you. Just my experience with some bad account managers.

Well i asked them -- about that

50% up in the equity within one day is like too good, but remember that which something is too good to be true. I guess its time for you to learn their strategies rather than relying upon them for making money for you. Just my experience with some bad account managers.

I did ask them because the lots were reasonable for my small account . They told me that they place reasonable lots and let the market get more pips. Like catch more fish in the ocean. When he explained it like that , i really understood and the same time felt safe, obviously something that i never enjoyed with an EA.

Peace !!

If they are that good, point them to the FPA's Performance Testing program. There's nothing like a year or more of forward testing to separate the good from the bad.

If they are that good, point them to the FPA's Performance Testing program. There's nothing like a year or more of forward testing to separate the good from the bad.

Forward testing is everything you need, also one a time period of above one year is the best to follow any strategy or any account manager with a good track record.

Back