• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info capitalcryptoclub.com Expert Advisor for Crypto? This looks insane

Asking questions about a company

MellowFellow

Recruit
Hello guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section but I didn't know where to post this.

I stumbled upon this company offering a yearly subscription for their crypto EA. I gave their 10-day trial a shot, downloaded the files, and got everything set up.

According to their myfxbook, they began live tracking in August 2023 after some impressive test results (they pulled off an astounding 80+% gain in a month, wtf). Now, it seems like they've dialed it down a bit, and the EA's making a more modest 7-9% monthly.

I attempted to unpack the EA, but it seems like it's impossible. They've got a pretty clever strategy going on there. Anybody got a clue about how they're doing it? Crypto EAs aren't exactly a dime a dozen, and this could be a ticket to some serious gains.

The website is capitalcryptoclub.com

I'm thinking about forking over that $180 annual fee and giving their service a try, lol.

What do you mean by this?

I attempted to unpack the EA, but it seems like it's impossible. They've got a pretty clever strategy going on there. Anybody got a clue about how they're doing it? Crypto EAs aren't exactly a dime a dozen, and this could be a ticket to some serious gains.

Back