• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Forex is not mean to earn quick money and we are not smart enough to predict outcome . I trusted my real friend to join this because he can easily withdraw and earn as he like but I never imagine he is the BAIT to the rest of 4 of us . I only started to do research after I deposited $1000 inside and found a lot of red flag . Like they purposely put the address in the uk which I search through website IP it is on random housing area or even some offfices but I just couldn’t found any registered license name on it . Second is the broker always tell you that he will contact the self claimed banker To do all the transaction which I believe they may or they may not be the real banker but mostly they scam . Third is once you start profiting they will sort of ask you to join their 3 times profit which held annually on condition that you deposit $20000 to start with . Can you imagine they provide you signal with 10-15 lot per position that’s crazy . They input pricing error which I had keep on posting in this forum to check with but non of them knows what’s happening . I never see a straight incline/decline of chart you know it’s like someone restarted the program and the chart fell down or rise up in a straight line before they resume the chart flow . I give that friend a lot of red flag which is too good to be true and he keep insisting to me that it’s going to be fine . Now we all got scam he nearly jump down from the building . This is no joke . Before you decide to join any investment really have to make sure all looks normal , don’t rush because those scammer they are really good in psychology matters . Always make sure they domain registration is not young , ask around in forum and search all the background . They are very patient .
I am a very careful person but because I trusted my real friend and because of his greedy and over confident I lost my money .

Sorry for the grammars but I’m a bit frustrating right now. I really don’t want to see more and more people got fell in this trap. 2020 is already not easy and please don’t make it even worse. Only start to invest more after you get back your initial deposit . If anyone are in contacts with the so called teacher or the girl please posted their name / phone number / bank details. There are some free websites that you can track down the owner of the phone number probably that helps a bit in case . Tracking their domain only capable of tracking down their internet IP address but if you put it on the website you can find which building has that internet sources . From their you paste the IP code or building name into Google maps you can see in real live visual to confirm if that is a real finance building or office building or even a bank. The worse part is the banker working inside may be working together with those scammer to scam people outside Hong Kong border . People that don’t research a lot or too greedy will tend to fall into their pit . We’re talking about money. Even the same that goes to some UK signal provider That recently some provider that are legal often posted a lot of good reviews and whenever bad reviews shows up they will deletes it . They provided a lot of trades per day And most of it are losses . Or even some they purposely loss all your money to benefits to the bigger trader.

Hi guys. I found out about this broker through my friend. She shared with me some signals, so I realized I could really make money there. I opened a real account and after she go on to share some signals with me. I made profit around 400$ during 2 days, what is pretty well.
But she told me that strategy team work with commissions and you should make profit not less than 50000$ a month, so they can have 20% from that (10000)
It means I my profit should be around 2000 a day, but I need bigger first budget.
I’m still afraid if it’s not a scam, cause that’s too nice to be true.
I tried to withdraw 100$, but it didn’t come yet.
Have anyone tried to withdraw? Was that successful?

Also for addition , there are 2 types of withdrawal . An automatic one which they straight away deducted your money from platform and transfer immediately to you whenever you requested . On the other hand , the manual . Just like this provider , they transfer to you from a personal bank account which sounds not legit at all . They operated mostly using HSBC HONG KONG or Bank of China . If you already deposited money I hope you can try to make a police report and bring over this attention to the bank to see if can do a recovery transaction or not. I’m too still waiting for the police investigation . I’m making this report in Singapore so I assume they are efficient and the cyber security teams will do the job . Anything I will updates here again. I believes not many people joined this INTAFXS so we must keep in touch on communication regardless where we are from I really wish they can be taken down and to get back our hard earned money .

no DO NOT PROCEED .We have 5 person joined into this INTAFXS and so far we paid 2 of the 3 person of commission fee . We are not told that we have to pay with our own money for the commission instead of deducting from the profit earn until very last minute the moment we requested to withdraw large amount and they don’t allow to withdraw until you clear the commission fee . It’s a 10% of every 10k you earn . We are smart to let 2 out of 5 of us to pay first to try withdraw out and use that money to pay for the rest of the 3 of commission fee , but anyway they outsmarted us . The moment we transferred the money and he will keep on delaying until 2 weeks later which is now he just disappeared . Couldn’t contact that broker at all . Now we’re going to make police report and to the bank see if we can recover or reverseback the transaction or not . Anyone ever do this ? Please guide us .

Hi Icon,
Unfortunately, I have been scammed as well. Before joining in because of the pressure from my not-so-closed friend, I made a demo account and my friend has been giving me tips, telling me it is easy to deposit and withdraw. But when I asked to withdraw some of my own money, the started making excuses and said the initial deposit must be 10,000 dollars to be able to withdraw any money back. As soon as you hear this you instantly know you have been f***ked. I am going to share the number of two people who have been acting as a person and agent to run this scam. I can share the whole story but it's of no use. The only thing we need to remember is to how to get them arrested and pay for their crime. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated . The numbers are +1 702 5307249 and +1 315 784 6688

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Hi Icon,
Unfortunately, I have been scammed as well. Before joining in because of the pressure from my not-so-closed friend, I made a demo account and my friend has been giving me tips, telling me it is easy to deposit and withdraw. But when I asked to withdraw some of my own money, the started making excuses and said the initial deposit must be 10,000 dollars to be able to withdraw any money back. As soon as you hear this you instantly know you have been f***ked. I am going to share the number of two people who have been acting as a person and agent to run this scam. I can share the whole story but it's of no use. The only thing we need to remember is to how to get them arrested and pay for their crime. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated . The numbers are +1 702 5307249 and +1 315 784 6688

Thanks for sharing. I agree that it sucks to be scammed like that but can you post the bank info that they told you to wire your money to? It would be helpful when others start to google the account info will lead them to this forum. You might be saving a lot of other victims.

嗨,大家好。我也被骗了。但是我采取了一种策略来收回我失去的所有钱。如果你们想让您的损失回来,您可以留言。我会帮助你们的。保护我们的权利。

Hi, everyone. I've been cheated too. But I used a tactic to get back all the money I lost. If you guys want your losses back, you can leave a message. I will help you guys. Protect our rights.

Bonjour à tous. J'ai aussi été trompé. Mais j'ai utilisé une tactique pour récupérer tout l'argent que j'ai perdu. Si vous voulez récupérer vos pertes, vous pouvez laisser un message. Je vais vous aider. Protéger nos droits.

皆さん、こんにちは。 私も騙されました。 でも、失ったお金を取り戻すために戦術を使いました。 負けた分を返して欲しいならメッセージを残してくれ 私はあなたの力になります。 私たちの権利を守るために

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have some special method to help people, post about it publicly. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are here to scam more people.

Thanks for sharing. I agree that it sucks to be scammed like that but can you post the bank info that they told you to wire your money to? It would be helpful when others start to google the account info will lead them to this forum. You might be saving a lot of other victims.

Hi,

I made a mistake to send them money through a bitcoin wallet. They said its the fastest way to send the money and receive it back. I once received 100 dollars back before sending in another 1000 :(I dont know which police to report as I dont know if they were in hongkong or mainland china. Can you help in this?

Back