• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Hi iCorn and all,

I was searching for info on this company and I found this thread. I haven't been scammed yet but I am still talking to a girl and an old man who she called him teacher.

Long story short, I met this girl on Tinder and we chatted on whatsapp afterwards for about 2 weeks until she asked me to take care of her MT4 account while she travelled to Shanghai for a holiday for a few days and also she have her teacher introduced to me named Zhao Jun aka Teacher Zhao to help me trade on MT4. So this teacher and I traded online on MT4 for the past 2 days until he asked me if I would like to make money too. I said yes and he then asked me to my details. I accidentally gave him my details without doing background check on them. After that he created a MT4 account and an acount for me on their website and asked me to send him remittance voucher code to the following bank in the picture he screenshot to me. I said I can't send him now as I'm short on cash. He said ok and has not talk to me up till tonight. As for the girl, I'm still talking to her as now she's bugging me to borrow or deposit money into my account and start trading now.

I attach here photos of that girl and her teacher. Though to take note that the teacher photo looks different from the earlier one that iCorn shared. The girl's name is Su Jiaying and her number is +852 5536 7685. As for Teacher Zhao, his number is +852 5170 1341

While I'm still tracking for other sources on them, please do help to check on these two. Thanks

Attachments

• cf2d429e-26db-4008-b881-81e8f115afdf.jpg
    cf2d429e-26db-4008-b881-81e8f115afdf.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 89
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 90
  • pp (1).jpg
    pp (1).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 92
Hi,

I made a mistake to send them money through a bitcoin wallet. They said its the fastest way to send the money and receive it back. I once received 100 dollars back before sending in another 1000 :(I dont know which police to report as I dont know if they were in hongkong or mainland china. Can you help in this?

First report it to your local police and they'll be able to guide you on what to do for your next step. This is really annoying but only by reporting them so, authorities can take any kind of action. Unfortunately getting money back might be very slim but if you never try you never know. Good luck brother.

First report it to your local police and they'll be able to guide you on what to do for your next step. This is really annoying but only by reporting them so, authorities can take any kind of action. Unfortunately getting money back might be very slim but if you never try you never know. Good luck brother.

I agree with PK494, You better do it now otherwise the police will take time to identified your situation at hand or the crook involved. There's a slim chance to get back your money but at least the police will take action and work with the other polices overseas to try and catch these people.

Hi,

I made a mistake to send them money through a bitcoin wallet. They said its the fastest way to send the money and receive it back. I once received 100 dollars back before sending in another 1000 :(I dont know which police to report as I dont know if they were in hongkong or mainland china. Can you help in this?
Does anyone have any news on whether this intan Technology group is a scam or is for real?

Does anyone have any news on whether this intan Technology group is a scam or is for real?
This is true, I have withdrawn 53,000 USD. There are a lot of people impersonating them, I hope you haven't encountered a liar.

This is true, I have withdrawn 53,000 USD. There are a lot of people impersonating them, I hope you haven't encountered a liar.
How much commission did you have to fork out before the withdrawal was done?
BTW, their 'official' website (crm.intafxs.com/public/login?l=en-us!) seems to have been down since middle of this week

much more money than I will be able to easily dispose of. and if everything continues like this, it will always be a greater amount each week.

This is an absolute scam. The website, the agents, the girls, everything is fake. Money is one way traffic. You can never get your money back. Better stay away from them and make sure other people dont fall for them. Some people claimed that they were scammed via tinder. Always varify the accounts and websites before you jump in.

We may not get our money back but should do proper work to warn others from falling into their traps. They are like roaches, they are everywhere. I have been reporting those cute fake Chinese pics across all dating apps platforms. It's so easy for them to set one up again but by blocking them they have to redo it again. If you have time, friend them and start wasting their times then post their pictures here.

Please report these trashes.

We may not get our money back but should do proper work to warn others from falling into their traps. They are like roaches, they are everywhere. I have been reporting those cute fake Chinese pics across all dating apps platforms. It's so easy for them to set one up again but by blocking them they have to redo it again. If you have time, friend them and start wasting their times then post their pictures here.

Please report these trashes.
i'm still currently talking to them just to waste their time but I think they're getting fed up of me just cause I never made any deposits at all. Just try not to create an account for your sake and you'll be safe.

Back