Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 07.36.38.png

At this point in the scam its not so much to do with the manipulated/fake figures in peoples accounts that's the issue( which he takes 20% off per month), its the initial investments, that run into millions. the signed contract covers him for loss of investment as its at the investors risk. high gains equal high risk. The fact the money has never been invested in Forex will be apparent when people open their eyes..Again all people have to do is ask the CEO for the trading evidence, which bearing in mind he claims to trade multiple pairs every day with millions of investment to gain the high percentage profits he,s claiming to make, there will be plenty of evidence of the large trail of trades and transactions , if he,s closing his business , he may as well share the secrets, so others can make emence wealth using his system.
Failing that all he has to do is claim he made a bad move in trades and lost the lot! apart from the villa in the sun and the boot full of cash! :cool:..."The Wolf of West Street"

I doubt very much that the contract that he gets everyone to sign has been run by a solicitor to ensure that it protects him in any fashion whatsoever. Besides, in the case of fraud, that contract would be null and void anyway as he would be in breach of that original contract.

Does anyone have any more info that has been issued to "investors"? It'd be interesting reading to find out the current state of lies.

There’s still so many unanswered questions & all the questions asked to ‘Investing4You’ seem to have the answer avoided. IF they were legit like they’re claiming why aren’t they doing more to clear their name? - Everything seems secretive & nothing adds up.. I smell a rat.

Is it not confirmed or proven but clients accounts with I4U have been frozen for 180 days by the FCA (apparently they've had a letter but cannot confirm)

Declan may also be telling hell get there money back by the weekend.

Is it not confirmed or proven but clients accounts with I4U have been frozen for 180 days by the FCA (apparently they've had a letter but cannot confirm)

Declan may also be telling hell get there money back by the weekend.
Why would the FCA freeze an account they have no dealings with.. The company isn’t FCA registered..

Seems the bank is onto them for fraud/money laundering if you ask me…

The Broker they claim they’re linked to seems to be offshore if you do some digging on Google …

Back