Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I doubt very much that the contract that he gets everyone to sign has been run by a solicitor to ensure that it protects him in any fashion whatsoever. Besides, in the case of fraud, that contract would be null and void anyway as he would be in breach of that original contract.

Does anyone have any more info that has been issued to "investors"? It'd be interesting reading to find out the current state of lies.

There's plenty of "facts" going around ;) - the below is things I've confirmed from clients themselves or messages from I4U/Declan.

• I4U are FCA Registered (but no one can provide an FCA reference).
  • The FCA are "helping" with the current situation.
  • Declan Nowell applied to the FCA - they advised 12 months of business records and operation is required to be fully authorized/accredited.
  • Once FCA is registered I4U will not be on the FCA search system for 1 year. (When you become authorised your added automatically).
  • People have handed him thousands/tens of thousands without so much as even meeting him in person.
  • Clients have been given possibly more than 1 contract ( I would assume a contract and T&C's).
  • Letters from the FCA have been shown to people / received by the FCA - Apparently, client money is being held for months not 7 days.
  • An FCA licence was not needed at first as only clients with over £150-250k of assets
  • The platform used is FCA registered (not I4U / Declan)
  • Although everyone had separate accounts the "central trade" was made overall client accounts so that the same percentage gains
  • Declan has been telling people that any financial business can start without FCA Authorisation as long as you apply for a licence in the first 12 months

Guys the website and platform you are all looking at with your accounts HAS NO MONEY IN IT!

It's just something for clients to look at and to manage the workflow and transactions requests for the back end, there are only 1 or 2 accounts that actually have the money in they will be Bank accounts or PayPal.

The Bank accounts or Paypal accounts have been frozen and trust me is its the PayPal account as they have a mandatory 180 days for investigating and they are so slow as there is no office or telephone customer service, it's all by email.

He will never get that back.

Why would the FCA freeze an account they have no dealings with.. The company isn’t FCA registered..

Seems the bank is onto them for fraud/money laundering if you ask me…

The Broker they claim they’re linked to seems to be offshore if you do some digging on Google …
Do you know the name of the supposed broker? That could explain a lot

Is it not confirmed or proven but clients accounts with I4U have been frozen for 180 days by the FCA (apparently they've had a letter but cannot confirm)

Declan may also be telling hell get there money back by the weekend.
Call the FCA and ask them like I did. The FCA have NOT frozen their accounts.

Still lies upon lies then..delay methods?? The only truth is the one way flights that will be getting booked while everyone continues to ring the FCA to be given the same response as previous post have claimed..No money has ever been traded on the FOREX so now its just a question of where the money is?

I doubt very much that the contract that he gets everyone to sign has been run by a solicitor to ensure that it protects him in any fashion whatsoever. Besides, in the case of fraud, that contract would be null and void anyway as he would be in breach of that original contract.

Does anyone have any more info that has been issued to "investors"? It'd be interesting reading to find out the current state of lies.
I think this guy broke the rules but , did he know he was running a scam? It's like the waiting lists , gives time for the real "Operator" to balance their cash flows, so they can keep paying out and maintain the confidence trick scam. He's probably thinking he's just dropped lucky in some great investment scam. No one would be stupid enought to purposefully run a big scam in Scunny and live there. Would they? Then again whys anyone stupid to live in Scunny in the first place. Gofigure

I think this guy broke the rules but , did he know he was running a scam? It's like the waiting lists , gives time for the real "Operator" to balance their cash flows, so they can keep paying out and maintain the confidence trick scam. He's probably thinking he's just dropped lucky in some great investment scam. No one would be stupid enought to purposefully run a big scam in Scunny and live there. Would they? Then again whys anyone stupid to live in Scunny in the first place. Gofigure
I think it's alright, his Mrs doesn't like the place anyway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-122904.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-122904.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 107
This case has now been reported to the Serious Fraud Office and Crown Prosecution Service, well above the FCA.

If anyone has any details and evidence please email it directly to public.enquiries@sfo.gov.uk

Do it today, now. the faster they know how many people have been conned the faster they move.

Subject: Declan Nowell

Back