Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
FCAEmail.png

This case has now been reported to the Serious Fraud Office and Crown Prosecution Service, well above the FCA.

If anyone has any details and evidence please email it directly to public.enquiries@sfo.gov.uk

Do it today, now. the faster they know how many people have been conned the faster they move.

Subject: Declan Nowell
It still wont get anyone their investment/money/savings back? The proceeds of crime part of an investigation only kicks in once a conviction is made, months if not years through the courts especially at the minute.. in that time he,d be daft not to hit that Miami beach and leave the people of Scunthorpe to their beach "asby ville"... all your initial worries and queries are playing out and coming true. next time trust your gutt feeling which every investor MUST have had.

It still wont get anyone their investment/money/savings back? The proceeds of crime part of an investigation only kicks in once a conviction is made, months if not years through the courts especially at the minute.. in that time he,d be daft not to hit that Miami beach and leave the people of Scunthorpe to their beach "asby ville"... all your initial worries and queries are playing out and coming true. next time trust your guteling which every investor MUST have had.
Lol with the people I've heard invested with declan I don't think they'd let him go anywhere and probably have close eyes on him.

Lol with the people I've heard invested with declan I don't think they'd let him go anywhere and probably have close eyes on him.
Hence why the question still needs to be "has he been scammed" by an off shore broker who gave him the same stories as he,s given out? these scams only last as long as new investment is available each month..due to the fact Scunthorpe is Scunthorpe i think the investment streams dried up in the 2nd or 3rd month.

Not sure how legit this site is … But I’ve done some research on the website which has been running a few years outing these types of scams stating IFU is an offshore broker ..

My theory so far is I think they’re hiding the fact they’ve lost the money overseas to a ‘broker’ that is untraceable …

However this doesn’t justify the bogus percentage profits…

Attachments

• 80306A81-FA17-4FD6-A230-09E1FBF63B19.png
    80306A81-FA17-4FD6-A230-09E1FBF63B19.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • EEAD35C5-4F66-46F3-9B7E-BB5B697E54F3.png
    EEAD35C5-4F66-46F3-9B7E-BB5B697E54F3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • 2DEFEC67-E219-458A-9076-4AF2692F4936.png
    2DEFEC67-E219-458A-9076-4AF2692F4936.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 102
Not sure how legit this site is … But I’ve done some research on the website which has been running a few years outing these types of scams stating IFU is an offshore broker ..

My theory so far is I think they’re hiding the fact they’ve lost the money overseas to a ‘broker’ that is untraceable …

This website looks like a scam itself, click here to get your money back lol, yeah nah I think that site double dips on scams.

That site scamwatcher.org is hosted in Iceland so when it says its an offshore broker it means the UK is offshore from Iceland

Attachments

• shehs.png
    shehs.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 60
Back