Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Look ya’ll are sounding very salty about not getting in early on my mad trading skillz. But don’t fret, there’s still time! Just wire me £69,420 of your nan’s hard earned savings and watch me ****ing leg it.

View attachment 67547
Not sure if anyone else realised but one of the first cheerleaders was posting on multiple accounts defending I4U early on.

What's better is I only just noticed FPA gave him a promotion as well!
Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 07.31.38.png

Can't believe I put money into this through a friend. Will be reporting to authorities. If he's done nothing wrong he won't have anything to worry about.

Can't believe I put money into this through a friend. Will be reporting to authorities. If he's done nothing wrong he won't have anything to worry about.
Are you able to contact your friend and ask them what information has been issued by the company since Friday and put images on the forum?

have you had any money back?

You think it’s possibly a scam so why is this information interesting? Surely if it’s a big Ponzi then he won’t have a broker, or am I missing something here??
Yep his broker could be running the Ponzi , aka scam broker, how much effort do you think it takes to run a scam this big there's half of Scunny investing and who knows about from rest of UK OR oversees, ****in lot of admin for 2 people. I just can't be live I4U , would or even could run this as a scam , too big

You all need to watch instadraders on bbc i player
Financial experts warn that you shouldn't risk more than you can afford to lose or risk money on investments you don't understand. But despite the risks - and likelihood of failure that comes with forex trading - Caspar advises that people who are interested should get a job with a bank or broker that offers forex services and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

the last sentence epitomises everything wrong about this company

Yep his broker could be running the Ponzi , aka scam broker, how much effort do you think it takes to run a scam this big there's half of Scunny investing and who knows about from rest of UK OR oversees, ****in lot of admin for 2 people. I just can't be live I4U , would or even could run this as a scam , too big
They are big sponsors of Spurs by looks of it. Surely they would of completed some due diligence on them as a company. If this is a massive scam as a lot of people believe then my feelings are that Dec is just a middle man and himself has been scammed. Like you say, I think two people running this kind of scam in Scunthorpe with half the town involved is above them. Scunthorpe is a small town and alot of people have said Dec doesn’t have it in him to lead a scam of this proportion.

Back