Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
They are big sponsors of Spurs by looks of it. Surely they would of completed some due diligence on them as a company. If this is a massive scam as a lot of people believe then my feelings are that Dec is just a middle man and himself has been scammed. Like you say, I think two people running this kind of scam in Scunthorpe with half the town involved is above them. Scunthorpe is a small town and alot of people have said Dec doesn’t have it in him to lead a scam of this proportion.
Chelsea got sponsored by CWM Forex. google that company!

Look ya’ll are sounding very salty about not getting in early on my mad trading skillz. But don’t fret, there’s still time! Just wire me £69,420 of your nan’s hard earned savings and watch me ****ing leg it.
hes still very much around and not legged it yet

well i can rip you off again if you like, you sound about right for being ripped off in perpetuity

you don't sound like you've taken many lessons, you just sound really really stupid .he he he

You think it’s possibly a scam so why is this information interesting? Surely if it’s a big Ponzi then he won’t have a broker, or am I missing something here??

Some Ponzi schemes are planned as scams before they accept the first deposit. They often pretend to have a broker or have a small account with a broker so they can make realistic looking fake account statements. It's also common to see some money management guru (or newbie who gets a little too lucky taking excessive risk for a few months) to shift into Ponzi mode to cover losses.

In all the cases I've read about where there is an actual trading account tied to a Ponzi scheme, the amount in the account was a small fraction of total deposits and it was losing.

They are big sponsors of Spurs by looks of it. Surely they would of completed some due diligence on them as a company. If this is a massive scam as a lot of people believe then my feelings are that Dec is just a middle man and himself has been scammed. Like you say, I think two people running this kind of scam in Scunthorpe with half the town involved is above them. Scunthorpe is a small town and alot of people have said Dec doesn’t have it in him to lead a scam of this proportion.
You would need to know roughly how many client's I4U really has, judging by his likes on Facebook and Instagram it could potentially be a lot. The more clients the more it falls into that theory, because it would take a lot of admin and management to manage all those clients as a single person.

He outsourced his android app (and possibly his website) to an indian company medcal consulting, who's to say he didn't outsource some sort of management or something (could be a stretch)

I was also able to take some screenshots from the instagram page.

Back in this post, I saw you post some screenshots where the amounts were £60,000, £58,256, and £35,000 from Instagram (pictures below)

But there was also this as well - not sure if you have ever seen it?

207156426_269017304980568_875717394750071682_n.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.51.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.51.png
    2 MB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.54.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.54.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.56.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.56.png
    2 MB · Views: 86
this video is interesting, explains how easy it is to falsify transactions and trades using metatrader software. So it seems pretty plausible that an idiot could do it:

Back in this post, I saw you post some screenshots where the amounts were £60,000, £58,256, and £35,000 from Instagram (pictures below)

But there was also this as well - not sure if you have ever seen it?

View attachment 67583
These show the reality of the very small margins of Profit and loss in trading in Forex..you need large amounts of investments to make very little..

Not sure what it will take for people to realise,,, also are investors now just focused on getting there initial investment back and not the £10,s of thousands off fake accounts that they've been looking at for months.

if that's the case give me all your money (several millions) ill not trade and just draw the nice interest from the banks and give you your money back down the line ...Thanks friends?

this video is interesting, explains how easy it is to falsify transactions and trades using metatrader software. So it seems pretty plausible that an idiot could do it:

Martin Sanders (PsyrusMC) has knowledge of MT4/5 as well (see the attached screenshots) so this type of manipulation is quite possible and plausible in the Investing4You / Declan's known associates.

While we are on the subject of Martin it makes sense that he is one of the early clients as he has managed to get a decent amount of money out of Investing4You.

Attachments

• MartinSanders1.png
    MartinSanders1.png
    425 KB · Views: 125
  • MartinSanders2.png
    MartinSanders2.png
    519.1 KB · Views: 124
Martin Sanders (PsyrusMC) has knowledge of MT4/5 as well (see the attached screenshots) so this type of manipulation is quite possible and plausible in the Investing4You / Declan's known associates.

While we are on the subject of Martin it makes sense that he is one of the early clients as he has managed to get a decent amount of money out of Investing4You.
wow..so maybe this Martin may have his "extension pulled down" and his upvc windows shattered , now investors see where their money has gone???... maybe they've both underestimated the type of investors that have invested.?/ haha.

Back