Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
They money transfered to spend for marketing was 45k. This is a fact
Funny that Martin Sanders one of Declan's biggest Cheerleaders got a £45k car finance free.

Screenshot_20210807-131054_Gallery.jpg

Amen to this comment.
It’s not hard is it. They’ve started the posts about it being a scam so what’s there proof and evidence…. Innocent till proving guilty isn’t it?
Funny that Martin Sanders one of Declan's biggest Cheerleaders got a £45k car finance free.

View attachment 67722
and what, the extensions and pvc stuff was free was it…. ‍♂️
Yes see my previous post ... here's a screenshot.

View attachment 67723
that’s not really a solid fact is it…. You never was judge Judy or what.

It’s not hard is it. They’ve started the posts about it being a scam so what’s there proof and evidence…. Innocent till proving guilty isn’t it?

You sound inept, you do realise the facts brought into this thread, no FCA license and the other screenshots posted by CLIENTS cannot even be debated. I agree there is speculation here, given the circumstances, declan being "frozen" and having his electronic devices seized speculation is fair, moderators in this forum would delete such posts if it gets out of line. Why do you feel the need to defend this business anyway given ALL the red flags?

It's not Martin and wasn't all spent on a car.
We do have one of Decs cheer leaders in the family.

You sound inept, you do realise the facts brought into this thread, no FCA license and the other screenshots posted by CLIENTS cannot even be debated. I agree there is speculation here, given the circumstances, declan being "frozen" and having his electronic devices seized speculation is fair, moderators in this forum would delete such posts if it gets out of line. Why do you feel the need to defend this business anyway given ALL the red flags?
Not particularly defending the business but there’s obviously a lot of worry and panic amongst clients but no proper hard evidence from either side to say it is/isn’t a scam. Just people’s speculation and opinions which didn’t really help anyone does it

Go back and see the countless emails from the FCA confirming it. Go back and see the posts on how to search the FCA register and how not being authorised or exempt is a criminal act.

I don't have to be Judge Rinder the facts are then just go back and read what Declan has said and how it's changed(he is FCA authorised / it's pending / he's has applied / the broker is FCA and not him)

But please don't take the word of an internet stranger or anyone else. There is lots of misinformation ring the FCA and other relevant authorities yourself.

Not particularly defending the business but there’s obviously a lot of worry and panic amongst clients but no proper hard evidence from either side to say it is/isn’t a scam. Just people’s speculation and opinions which didn’t really help anyone does it
Of course I agree, but clients aren't aware of what's going on. I know and I am talking to a few of them privately, they don't want to leak information for obvious possible legal reasons. Clients are in the dark this is the reason people are speculating.

Like the whole of this 36page read! None of it is facts. No one knows anything. About time the keyboard warrior detectives actually enlightened us with pure facts else I’m pretty sure it’s all slander…. Just asking like…. Where is your proof as you keep asking declan to prove himself…
Don't need proof I have trading experience and a lot lot more than Declan has and most of you in this group probably. There isn't many brokers in the UK I don't have accounts with, we trade everything.

Declan investment strategy is call fraud cus he is full of Sh1t

Not slander......Fact

If it was legit he wouldn't be shutting down business and we have a list of client that would load him up from the city with £10m-£50m if he was getting the returns everyone is claiming they are getting.

If you have a trading strategy that can give you consistent returns on any asset class eg 5-12% "A MONTH" or better, there isn't a prop funding company in the world that wouldn't give you all the millions you wanted

So using my years of trading experience I can tell you with 100% fact....

Declan is full of ****...... or tell him to message me with his risk management strategy and last weeks trades he did and I can get him all the money in London even if he is even was close to 0.5% a day I would sell my house and give him the money lol

Back