Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I was told personal but I can't be 100%. The investor actually said to me it felt a bit Dodgy when he transferd the funds but " All his mates are making money so it must be legit". I think the the 500k house and mclaren (Both apparently bought cash) helped sway a lot of people.
House isn’t worth £500k …

Do you know this as fact?
Like the whole of this 36page read! None of it is facts. No one knows anything. About time the keyboard warrior detectives actually enlightened us with pure facts else I’m pretty sure it’s all slander…. Just asking like…. Where is your proof as you keep asking declan to prove himself…

Heard from multiple client's now that Declans visit from the police has resulted in his electronic devices been seized.

Unknown if he gave the willingly or they had a warrant.

It's also possible they made an arrest and seized devices that way too.

House isn’t worth £500k …
I'm not aware of any bonus..one way or the other ??.
But money was definitely paid into my family members account (told they were profits made from initial investment) . Then told to buy very expensive items and put them on Facebook to encourage others to invest in this ' easy money investment' this was to be called 'marketing'

But money was definitely paid into my family members account (told they were profits made from initial investment) . Then told to buy very expensive items and put them on Facebook to encourage others to invest in this ' easy money investment' this was to be called 'marketing'
They money transfered to spend for marketing was 45k. This is a fact

So why wasn’t a family member of mine told to buy expensive items and flash said items on social media? They withdrew a substantial amount of money but I know 100% there were no instructions of this sort mentioned to them?

Back