Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Heard from multiple client's now that Declans visit from the police has resulted in his electronic devices been seized.

Unknown if he gave the willingly or they had a warrant.

It's also possible they made an arrest and seized devices that way too.

you shouldnt have needed to warn people,,,its such an amateur scam with more red flags then the whole of china!! ;)
He definitely has a lot of people fooled... I know of a few people who who deposited 60k straight into Dec's personal account and thought they had made 1.5million in a matter of months. 100% trusting the balance on an app that Dec created .

He definitely has a lot of people fooled... I know of a few people who who deposited 60k straight into Dec's personal account and thought they had made 1.5million in a matter of months. 100% trusting the balance on an app that Dec created .
A personal bank account? Not a business account? Do you know if he's been giving clients their withdrawals from a personal account too?

A personal bank account? Not a business account? Do you know if he's been giving clients their withdrawals from a personal account too?
I was told personal but I can't be 100%. The investor actually said to me it felt a bit Dodgy when he transferd the funds but " All his mates are making money so it must be legit". I think the the 500k house and mclaren (Both apparently bought cash) helped sway a lot of people.

Back