Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Ch

Cheers for that but you’re wrong, I have the contract and there’s nothing in the small print regarding losing more than 10 percent in a single trade.
Yes and?? even though he's NOT trading on the FOREX market, he claims to be making multiple pair trades per day?? so yes no more then 10% on a single trade? but 10 trade loses are your moneys gone in a round about way? :)

This doesn't matter, he's taking clients money and investing on their behalf. He needs a licence. This is a regulated sector, you're handling peoples life savings in some cases, you think the FCA will let any old joe jump in and play around with peoples money?

Being authorised by the FCA (or registered with) is a mandatory requirement for any business that intends to carry out activities specified by the Regulated Activities Order 2001 or the Payment Services Regulations 2017. If your business fits one of these profiles, you must register.

Oh and by the way, Declan has said to many others excuses such as his Licence is processing, he can operate the business whilst he applies, what he's doing doesn't require one, the broker has one so he doesn't need one.

If he can't stick to his own BS then I'm not sure what it will take for clients to convince they're being lied to I'm afraid.
At least stick to a lie to sound believable. Like you said, to go from fca application processing to not needing fca licence as broker fca registered is a huge leap. As far as i was aware if you act in any form like a bank (client deposits etc) then you need to be fca registered.

mike fair is spot on with his driving licence analogy

I, personally, do not believe that this scheme was the brainchild of Dec and he, himself, has been hoodwinked into running it. So, perhaps, a witch hunt for the creator of the scheme could be a good idea. You know, exonerate Dec from the blame but given that we've heard that people have paid a visit to his house last weekend then I feel that most investors won't.

Just frustrating that we can't obtain the actual truth behind it all.

I, personally, do not believe that this scheme was the brainchild of Dec and he, himself, has been hoodwinked into running it. So, perhaps, a witch hunt for the creator of the scheme could be a good idea. You know, exonerate Dec from the blame but given that we've heard that people have paid a visit to his house last weekend then I feel that most investors won't.

Just frustrating that we can't obtain the actual truth behind it all.
If there is a small investor with a contract with the company I'd be quite happy to chip in to a small claim in order to force the company to

I also have it on good authority i.e. direct from police officer investigating, he has been seen by the police today.

Back