Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
This worries me, they will try and ban retail forex in the end , dont want that

If they ban any kind of trading that can be used as an excuse behind a ponzi scheme, say goodbye to the London Stock Exchange. :D

It's going to take a lot more than one obvious Ponzi scheme to end any common form of trading.

Not particularly defending the business but there’s obviously a lot of worry and panic amongst clients but no proper hard evidence from either side to say it is/isn’t a scam. Just people’s speculation and opinions which didn’t really help anyone does it

Worry and speculation is par for the course when the magic money machine stops paying like clockwork. I'm actually surprised at how quickly this one started having issues.

And, for those who still have faith in Declan, don't you think a trading super-genius would be bright enough to figure out regulation before inviting large numbers of people in? On the other hand, if seen more than one Ponzi scammer have a hard time keeping track of their excuses for not having a proper license from a regulator.

I'd also like to point out that telling people not to speculate over and over again isn't really any more helpful than trying to tell them to sit tight and not worry.

People should be worried. People who bet their financial futures he should be utterly panicked. And the single best thing for every investor/victim to do it report all the details to their bank, PayPal (if they used it to deposit funds in this scheme), the police, the SFO, the FCA, and anyone else who will listen.

Has anyone got any actual FACTS about this being a scam or what cos it’s getting boring now…. Going round the mountains!
Simple YES or NO guys.
Hey bro , do the sums, returns are impossible. If 14u kept making money the way they were , would be worth more than apple this time next year, its totally unlikely: Fact. Looks lie Typical instagram scam, these have been happening in other towns as well. thats all for real. Booyaka

Declan told me himself he wasn’t making the trades himself. He was using Libertex.
ive since found out that there are several libertex sites, some real, some not…
This is how it works, you get in with a "broker" they do "the Trading" for you. you rustle up clients. they pay you a commission i.e 20%. Now a real broker might make normal returns or the traders they use might be really bad and lose money? but these brokers are sooo good they return aroud 5% a day and everyones happy. version 2 the brokers are just paying 14u to get money in, they pay out 20% comission to geep I4U sweet, they pay the investors because they've calculated for every x£ they payout, they know they will get xxxxx£ of new investment ( Greed Magnet) AND they know many investors will sit on there investments dreaming of being millionaires.( Greed is Blind) Waiting lists , good strategy. allows them to keep people keen, gives them time to work out , what they need to attract to balance and keep the scam running, allows I4U to vet the waiting list for the biggest inputs longest holds. and on it goes until the it collapses. Question is who's holding the investment I4U or the broker .
A similar scam in UK 2 years a go, in this case the broker said they lost all the investment on a single trade 3.5 million, the broker held all the money . So in that case there was an instagram recruiting patsy, getting clients, getting comission, driving round in a gold plated Maserati, handing out free money on the streets, showing off, everyone though the were getting incredible returns and putting more money in . then boom , all lost on a single trade ( sooooo unlikely who risks 100% account on a single trade? ). moving on the instagram patsy recruiting clients , never got charged. the broker just vanished, everyone's money was gone.

And Gone For Good

I have been victim to this scam. I invested £3000 4 weeks ago. I was told my balance is at £3900 but I was unable to withdraw a penny as all accounts are frozen.

Luckily I know the guy who was an early investor, who I jumped on the back of. So, I am fortunate that I have my £3000 back (albeit needed a little persuasion ;) )

Look, knowing what I know, this has got out of hand, Declan Nowell is a nobody and has probably been suckered into this.

Scunthorpe has been duped. However, there are some lads that have lost a fair wedge of money that required 'washing'. So, frontier justice is not too far away. People who did profit from this earlier on will be wishing they hadn't.

Thought it useful to summarise the various contact details that victims will find useful, and bring them forward in this thread.

Investigating police officer DC Andrew Banks, Priory Road, Hull, HU5 5SF:
Tel - 01482 578960
Email - andrew.banks@humberside.pnn.police.uk

The FCA:
tel - 0800 111 6768
email - consumer.queries@fca.org.uk - Subject Ref: Investing4you Ltd

Action Fraud can be contacted on
Tel - 0300 123 2040 - quote reference NFRC210604581914

Serious Fraud Office:
Email - public.enquiries@sfo.gov.uk - Subject Ref: Declan Nowell, Investing4you Ltd

Humberside Police intelligence
Email - FIB@Humberside.pnn.police.uk reference number 16/80853/21

Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 - to report a serious data breach

Contact your bank and inform them of a potential data breach and you have transferred money to a scam.

I would also recommend registering to a credit checking company e.g. Experian, to monitor for any suspicious credit checks/arrangements being made in your name. Remember, investing4you has all the personal information needed to clone you.

I have been victim to this scam. I invested £3000 4 weeks ago. I was told my balance is at £3900 but I was unable to withdraw a penny as all accounts are frozen.

Luckily I know the guy who was an early investor, who I jumped on the back of. So, I am fortunate that I have my £3000 back (albeit needed a little persuasion ;) )

Look, knowing what I know, this has got out of hand, Declan Nowell is a nobody and has probably been suckered into this.

Scunthorpe has been duped. However, there are some lads that have lost a fair wedge of money that required 'washing'. So, frontier justice is not too far away. People who did profit from this earlier on will be wishing they hadn't.
everyones a victim

If anyone knows who the broker was, and if they had any accreditation, that could demystify things. because it would be god to know if they were legit, surely you wouldn't invest a load of other peoples money with a broker who is not legit? Then again you wouldn't invest a load of money with an investment firm that wasnt legit either would you?

Finally lots of traders dont hold massive accounts with brokers, they spread them between multiple brokers. why? . cos they can rip you off sooo easily. And they do

I would also recommend registering to a credit checking company e.g. Experian, to monitor for any suspicious credit checks/arrangements being made in your name. Remember, investing4you has all the personal information needed to clone you.

Valid point raised here in that none of these investors know what information had been passed onto other parties such as the broker... where is this broker based? is it inside or outside the EU? If outside what additional security steps have been performed by I4U to ensure that the transmission is secure?

What information was actually requested by the company from the investors? Any proof of id?

Back