Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
He was aware that we had money in a friends account as when we opened up our own account he transferred the money straight from our friends to ours.
We were never asked for bank statements or passports etc.
In fact no identity checks were made.

Christ, this **** just gets worse and worse..

I don’t think there’s a lot that can be done just yet
I think there needs to be a conviction first
You are better off reporting the incident and keep messaging this officer that has already been posted
I don't think so. Civil court = balance of probabilities. We don't need a conviction to know that this is a scam and the company is in breach of contract.

selachii.com/investment-scams-fraud.html

They look to freeze assets. They will work in our interest. They will get the police to work in our interest.

Organise.

I don't think so. Civil court = balance of probabilities. We don't need a conviction to know that this is a scam and the company is in breach of contract.
Yeah suppose that route is an option.

But, if the money is not there anymore, I don’t think that there is a lot can be done through the civil court?

They can sue Declan for his personal assets due to his negligence and try and trace the money. I'd be very happy seeing Declan lose his assets. Even more happy if the money can be traced. These guys know what they are doing when it comes to pursuing scammers. I'll make some enquiries and see if any solicitors are interested. Think we would need to be pursuing him for alot though. I wonder if we could collectively sue as a group for £1m?

Back