Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Valid point raised here in that none of these investors know what information had been passed onto other parties such as the broker... where is this broker based? is it inside or outside the EU? If outside what additional security steps have been performed by I4U to ensure that the transmission is secure?

What information was actually requested by the company from the investors? Any proof of id?
Some investors were asked to provide passport details etc.

I refused on this front but I know a few people who did give up information.

I have been victim to this scam. I invested £3000 4 weeks ago. I was told my balance is at £3900 but I was unable to withdraw a penny as all accounts are frozen.

Luckily I know the guy who was an early investor, who I jumped on the back of. So, I am fortunate that I have my £3000 back (albeit needed a little persuasion ;) )

Look, knowing what I know, this has got out of hand, Declan Nowell is a nobody and has probably been suckered into this.

Scunthorpe has been duped. However, there are some lads that have lost a fair wedge of money that required 'washing'. So, frontier justice is not too far away. People who did profit from this earlier on will be wishing they hadn't.
Money laundering as well hey. total house of cards made out of 50 pound notes of other peoples money

Some investors were asked to provide passport details etc.

I refused on this front but I know a few people who did give up information.

So what information was requested from you? Full name? DoB? address? ni number? etc.

Reading your post it sounds like you were able to invest without proving who you were.. is this correct?

So what information was requested from you? Full name? DoB? address? ni number? etc.

Reading your post it sounds like you were able to invest without proving who you were.. is this correct?

No, I invested through a friend. I was initially told (When the **** started to hit the fan) that I would receive an e-mail and that all I had to do was follow the link and input details and that I would have my own platform.

I was told this had to be done as my investment being 'back door' was illegal.

This rang alarm bells, but the e-mail never arrived and I have my initial investment back (I am lucky).

I have however a friend at work who invested a few months back directly through Declan Nowell's company. He has received his e-mail and uploaded passport and bank statements.

No, I invested through a friend. I was initially told (When the **** started to hit the fan) that I would receive an e-mail and that all I had to do was follow the link and input details and that I would have my own platform.

I was told this had to be done as my investment being 'back door' was illegal.

This rang alarm bells, but the e-mail never arrived and I have my initial investment back (I am lucky).

I have however a friend at work who invested a few months back directly through Declan Nowell's company. He has received his e-mail and uploaded passport and bank statements.
So what you're saying is investing 4 you was aware of people putting money in through other peoples accounts, they also told you that it was illegal.. (not sure that's the only thing that's illegal)

So what you're saying is investing 4 you was aware of people putting money in through other peoples accounts, they also told you that it was illegal.. (not sure that's the only thing that's illegal)
Not sure if he was aware initially. What I was told was that this was the reason he stopped trading in the first instance. Then joining this forum it appears people have been sold a load of different stories.

Either way, yes a load of illegal activity has been going on.

Not sure if he was aware initially. What I was told was that this was the reason he stopped trading in the first instance. Then joining this forum it appears people have been sold a load of different stories.

Either way, yes a load of illegal activity has been going on.
He was 100% aware people was putting money in through other peoples accounts.

He was aware that we had money in a friends account as when we opened up our own account he transferred the money straight from our friends to ours.
We were never asked for bank statements or passports etc.
In fact no identity checks were made.

Back