Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Seen that there are some personal friends of Declan on here, at my place of work this morning it is being suggested that his car is hired ?? And his house in silica lodge is rented from a guy that works on the rigs ?
Can anyone confirm this ?

Seen that there are some personal friends of Declan on here, at my place of work this morning it is being suggested that his car is hired ?? And his house in silica lodge is rented from a guy that works on the rigs ?
If you check online when the house was last sold it shows 2007….

Hidden address for DPA purposes..

Attachments

• 05EFCB59-B2E9-4B2D-ADE0-BF4B4CB3D9A7.jpeg
    05EFCB59-B2E9-4B2D-ADE0-BF4B4CB3D9A7.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 78

Car ownership was updated mid July around the time Declan was seen with it. I do think he has purchased the car.

There is no outstanding finance so makes sense it was purchased in cash but who has £144,000 in cash and what garage accepts it? Its not an easy thing to do now a days.

You can see it on the recently sold list here.

Oh wait maybe buying a car in cash is easy when your other halfs dad works in sales at the garage ;) https://www.kevin-martin.com/about-us/

Thank you to the admins of this site for adding the FCA, police etc contact details to the very first post, page 1. And thanks to all who helped with gathering it.

Declan’s Cheerleaders are going to have trouble hiding that useful information from the victims. So, if you know of anyone impacted by this whole scam, just point them to page 1 of this thread.

Are these the same people that told you of a great investment opportunity?

Are these the same people that told you of a great investment opportunity?
No, there just seems to be more and more talk of it now. Lots are coming out of the woodwork. I was off the back of one of the earlier investors who appeared to have profited massively from it.

Just more rumours flying around and I was interested to see what he owned and what is rented because of the civil court route talk.

No, there just seems to be more and more talk of it now. Lots are coming out of the woodwork. I was off the back of one of the earlier investors who appeared to have profited massively from it.

Just more rumours flying around and I was interested to see what he owned and what is rented because of the civil court route talk.
If i was you I’d contact a local solicitor and obtain your own advice. That way there’s no risk of any instances of information losing its meaning through translation.

then you’ll know exactly where you stand

Anyone with money will know how difficult it is to Buy a "car" and buy a "house" due to AML (anti money laundering law) you cant even put a deposit down without proving where its come from and its had tax paid etc or via a situated company with accounts VAT reg .

The same with banks , they don't just allow you to have millions of pounds of different deposits through an account that use to have £1200 wages going in? Due to online fraud, which is huge these days and the AML its's near impossible.

If the account is "offshore" then this is more likely..no laws , hence why they are used. Any one would be crazy even if the banks allowed it, to keep it all in a account here.

If hes been making payments back quickly then he has "some" money available but as you will see, this will be no where near what's at stake here...so yes he can say to the police "the money is there"...just £100,000 is not £6 million!!

he moved to accepting PayPal transfers???haha.

Anyone with money will know how difficult it is to Buy a "car" and buy a "house" due to AML (anti money laundering law) you cant even put a deposit down without proving where its come from and its had tax paid etc or via a situated company with accounts VAT reg .

The same with banks , they don't just allow you to have millions of pounds of different deposits through an account that use to have £1200 wages going in? Due to online fraud, which is huge these days and the AML its's near impossible.

If the account is "offshore" then this is more likely..no laws , hence why they are used. Any one would be crazy even if the banks allowed it, to keep it all in a account here.

If hes been making payments back quickly then he has "some" money available but as you will see, this will be no where near what's at stake here...so yes he can say to the police "the money is there"...just £100,000 is not £6 million!!

he moved to accepting PayPal transfers???haha.
If you're paying full amount, in cash, who's going to question it. He's probably not gotten a mortgage because they would ask too many questions.

He would literally hire a solicitor and send the money over and just complete?

Back