Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So many experts, let's wait to see what comes out in the wash.Declan has been a very naughty boy, re FCA, but he has told police the money is still in the account(s) and we do not know much more than that for fact...maybe that is why it is now all being investigated so whilst people won't be made rich by this make such assumptions as those in this thread helps no one. How long do these things take...2 years (ish)!!!!

This is the craziest thing I’ve read on here. Myself and many others have had money out of this, it’s been spent, on really nice things, that’s not some imaginary figure that some dosey stoner has just made up on a screen.
Haha only just read this
Maybe read the above posts…..

I don’t think Declan is the instigator think he’s been played duped think there’s a bigger person out there who’s been reeling him in but you just don’t know all I know is what I’ve seen several people buying one person no names mentioned at least 400k worth of cars and he wouldn’t of done that unless he thought that was legit but kinda makes you think wtf has actually gone on blags my head tbf
It looks as though we share a mutual friend here. But just let me correct you. He didn’t spend 400k on cars as you claim and if he was indeed your friend then you would know that he has sought legal advice on selling said cars to give people back their money the best he can. You say one thing on here but yet post crap about him on Facebook.

It looks as though we share a mutual friend here. But just let me correct you. He didn’t spend 400k on cars as you claim and if he was indeed your friend then you would know that he has sought legal advice on selling said cars to give people back their money the best he can. You say one thing on here but yet post crap about him on Facebook.
So have the frozen accounts been emptied?

Back