Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Then get Declan here to clear some things up, he could of done it months ago.

You think it's normal when accused of FRAUD to sit back and ignore the accusations with all the red flags. If I was a professional company I would want that resolved as soon as the accusation came about. It would affect my business and deter customers, especially in a financial environment.

Unfortunately no one wanted to listen to mike over a month ago but here we are now..
someone asked me about 2 months ago, if the returns were realistic, because they wanted to invest, told me all about people withdrawing multiples of investments in a few months i told them its not real, which this person had already concluded.

I suspect many investors have also though the same thing but invested regardless ( greed over honesty). My mate didn't invest, he already knew it was hockee. How naïve must you be to think that you can legally make those kinds of returns on an investment. Im putting it out there that many people already knew this was not real , but thought they could ride it and get out before the crash, like other HRIPs. Those that didn't know, well honestly how could they believe that some KID they know could triple an investment in a few weeks. and didnt even need to see your ID?
How ????
How ?????

Difficult to believe that some clients are even now still.holding out that it is not a scam. We don't know at this stage how much of their money they will get back ?. That's the concern. Or who will suffer the shortfall ?.
no one gets anything back

This is something you should really speak to a solicitor about, I imagine many of us don't have the legal experience or knowledge to actually confirm this will be the case.
someone asked me about 2 months ago, if the returns were realistic, because they wanted to invest, told me all about people withdrawing multiples of investments in a few months i told them its not real, which this person had already concluded.

I suspect many investors have also though the same thing but invested regardless ( greed over honesty). My mate didn't invest, he already knew it was hockee. How naïve must you be to think that you can legally make those kinds of returns on an investment. Im putting it out there that many people already knew this was not real , but thought they could ride it and get out before the crash, like other HRIPs. Those that didn't know, well honestly how could they believe that some KID they know could triple an investment in a few weeks. and didnt even need to see your ID?
How ????
How ?????
Super helpful comment, thanks

no one gets anything back

No one knows the answer to that question, unless you're a lawyer and are well versed in this area of law. The police need to come to the conclusion of their investigation first.

Unless any lawyers chime in on this post and explains in depth, anyone who has invested with this company should seek legal advice. Speak to citizens advice to appoint you to the right direction if you need too.

Just one more helpful thing, a lot of talk about people getting money back, other than assets already seized , which is a dropin the ocean of total investments, there will be no more money to distribute , its gone . happy to help
Well I can't see that my family member who encouraged others to invest. Is going to be 40k better off.

How interesting. I wish to thank everyone here who have been trying their best to help, giving advice, potential outcomes etc - time is precious (more so than money) and to use some of yours here is highly appreciated. I just wish I’d have done more research before handing over some money, I’m normally most shrewd, however I became greedy and jumped, more fool me. So here we are, my pants are well and truly down.. not even down.. they’re off, no pants at all. with a crowd of people pointing, laughing, having a good old chortle.

How interesting. I wish to thank everyone here who have been trying their best to help, giving advice, potential outcomes etc - time is precious (more so than money) and to use some of yours here is highly appreciated. I just wish I’d have done more research before handing over some money, I’m normally most shrewd, however I became greedy and jumped, more fool me. So here we are, my pants are well and truly down.. not even down.. they’re off, no pants at all. with a crowd of people pointing, laughing, having a good old chortle.
You and half of north Lincolnshire by the looks of things

Chin up there's plenty of people who have been suckered in. The fear of missing out is strong and everyones is ready to jump on the bandwagon after things like bitcoin hoping this is their chance ( it's why this worked so well).

Its a terrible lesson to learn but there are plenty of people here who are willing to help or point anyone in the right direction, worse case drop one of us a private message and we can answer there.

See the links what have been placed in the first post and contact the relevant persons and authorities the more people who do this who were clients the better case they can put together.

I hope all goes well for you!

Back