Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You and half of north Lincolnshire by the looks of things
The sooner people can accept things and carry out the recommended reporting etc the better. When I read through this I feel like one of the lucky ones. Some of the things I’m hearing is heartbreaking.

Chin up there's plenty of people who have been suckered in. The fear of missing out is strong and everyones is ready to jump on the bandwagon after things like bitcoin hoping this is their chance ( it's why this worked so well).

Its a terrible lesson to learn but there are plenty of people here who are willing to help or point anyone in the right direction, worse case drop one of us a private message and we can answer there.

See the links what have been placed in the first post and contact the relevant persons and authorities the more people who do this who were clients the better case they can put together.

I hope all goes well for you!
I didn’t see your post before I sent that last message. Thank you MikeFair

Is PC Banks actually genuine?
I have spoke to DC Banks personally and also verified via 101 his details.

I would suggest rather then calling any phone numbers posted online anyone should call 101 and ask for a call back from DC Banks or be asked to be put through to him if possible/available.

It looks as though we share a mutual friend here. But just let me correct you. He didn’t spend 400k on cars as you claim and if he was indeed your friend then you would know that he has sought legal advice on selling said cars to give people back their money the best he can. You say one thing on here but yet post crap about him on Facebook.
No worries ant

It looks as though we share a mutual friend here. But just let me correct you. He didn’t spend 400k on cars as you claim and if he was indeed your friend then you would know that he has sought legal advice on selling said cars to give people back their money the best he can. You say one thing on here but yet post crap about him on Facebook.
I posted what he inboxed me on messenger and I’m not far off with the amount and yes I know he’s been to see rix and I’ve been told I won’t ever work again so yeah and I’m still talking don’t do bullies or threats and yes two of my friends are still 20 k out of pocket so yeah and the fact my colleague asks me what’s happening kinda makes me wonder

I posted what he inboxed me on messenger and I’m not far off with the amount and yes I know he’s been to see rix and I’ve been told I won’t ever work again so yeah and I’m still talking don’t do bullies or threats and yes two of my friends are still 20 k out of pocket so yeah and the fact my colleague asks me what’s happening kinda makes
And the FCA is definitely on the case!

I'm sure there will be some true believers who still have unshakable faith that the magic money train is only temporarily derailed.

Others will finally realize it was all a lie. Some of them will be angry that it stopped before they could make their fortunes, even though all of the profits they were looking forward to would have been stolen from others who deposited cash.

Some will claim that Declan is just an innocent pawn controlled by some evil Ponzi Master. I personally doubt this. A true master of the trade would have given Declan a plausible sounding excuse about not needing to be FCA registered. Instead, he came up with a lame claim of pending registration, which was very simple to expose as a flagrant lie. That sounds more like an amateur who got the idea of making himself rich via Ponzi after watching something on the History Channel about Charles Ponzi or Bernie Madoff.

The extreme rate of return for this plan also is very amateurish. Making 4% or so a monthly rate wouldn't have people throwing in 1500, but it would set off fewer alarm bells with those with significantly larger sums looking for a good rate of return. It would also have resulted in far fewer "Is this real?" questions going to the FCA. Madoff paid 10% a year and got away with it for a very long time. If he had offered 1% per week or more, he'd have been caught within a year.

All anyone needs to run a Ponzi is a spreadsheet. If you want to make it look better, hire a freelancer to port the spreadsheet data into a website. You can go with fixed returns or just type in your future returns. The variable return pre-planned method lets you write messages bragging about all time bests in advance.

The police appear to already have Declan's laptop. They will go over the records showing all deposits and withdrawals. Then a lot of ill-gotten gain will be subject to official recovery efforts.

And EVERY cent of that profit came from other people's deposits. You may want to check and see how many of your fancy purchases are still within the return period. You also should start figuring out how you'll repay the rest.

In the end, fairness dictates that all who were truly deceived should get the same percent of their total deposits.

But there will be some who knew it was a scam, but decided to promote it early for their own gains. They could be facing total confiscation of all funds related to this as well as charges for being an accomplice to a crime.

That’s what I got inboxed today havnt a clue if it’s real or not

Attachments

• 614667A2-473B-4307-B88F-5AA66569CC7A.jpeg
    614667A2-473B-4307-B88F-5AA66569CC7A.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 166
And the FCA is definitely on the case!

I'm sure there will be some true believers who still have unshakable faith that the magic money train is only temporarily derailed.

Others will finally realize it was all a lie. Some of them will be angry that it stopped before they could make their fortunes, even though all of the profits they were looking forward to would have been stolen from others who deposited cash.

Some will claim that Declan is just an innocent pawn controlled by some evil Ponzi Master. I personally doubt this. A true master of the trade would have given Declan a plausible sounding excuse about not needing to be FCA registered. Instead, he came up with a lame claim of pending registration, which was very simple to expose as a flagrant lie. That sounds more like an amateur who got the idea of making himself rich via Ponzi after watching something on the History Channel about Charles Ponzi or Bernie Madoff.

The extreme rate of return for this plan also is very amateurish. Making 4% or so a monthly rate wouldn't have people throwing in 1500, but it would set off fewer alarm bells with those with significantly larger sums looking for a good rate of return. It would also have resulted in far fewer "Is this real?" questions going to the FCA. Madoff paid 10% a year and got away with it for a very long time. If he had offered 1% per week or more, he'd have been caught within a year.

All anyone needs to run a Ponzi is a spreadsheet. If you want to make it look better, hire a freelancer to port the spreadsheet data into a website. You can go with fixed returns or just type in your future returns. The variable return pre-planned method lets you write messages bragging about all time bests in advance.

The police appear to already have Declan's laptop. They will go over the records showing all deposits and withdrawals. Then a lot of ill-gotten gain will be subject to official recovery efforts.

And EVERY cent of that profit came from other people's deposits. You may want to check and see how many of your fancy purchases are still within the return period. You also should start figuring out how you'll repay the rest.

In the end, fairness dictates that all who were truly deceived should get the same percent of their total deposits.

But there will be some who knew it was a scam, but decided to promote it early for their own gains. They could be facing total confiscation of all funds related to this as well as charges for being an accomplice to a crime.
I’m a bit green to this but if your friend had a platform and took you in on there platform are they breaking the law ?

Back