Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
But your probably not just as I wasn't bitter
However your comments undermining other people's
Thoughts on this " investment"
Have left me dealing with a distraught family member .
gutted for everyone involved that has / will lose out.
I understand your frustration but the user you're replying to is banned for using multiple accounts to promote this scam.

Martin Sanders was promoting this very early on, he was someone who got in early and has also been shown to be a very big cheerleader for Declan on other platforms too.

Has any one been to solicitors yet
There has been several people here who have said they are seeking legal advice.

I will assume there are more who have contact solicitors and I would suggest to anyone who is a client of Investing4You to seek urgent professional legal advice.

Another long shot, but it may we worth trying to claim on your legal expenses policy if you have one. A lot of people have this added on to their home insurance, but it is optional.

Anyway, at its core, what you have is a contract dispute. You gave money to a company in good faith and they have not returned it.

Legal expenses policies cover the legal costs of pursuing a contract dispute, so I would suggest, those who have this type of cover, to call their insurer and see if they will accept the claim. Obviously, this depends on your policy wording.

as I said, it’s a long shot, but worth the cost of a phone call to your insurer, for those who have legal expenses cover.

Anyone think initial investments can be retrieved somehow
According to my bank, its dispute team and the fraud action team. No, yet I am hearing others have already been refunded their deposits back. Strange how one bank can yet another can’t. They said because I’ve had money out it is not a scam. Even though the money I’ve taken out doesn’t even come close to the money I’ve put in they still told me it was not a scam.

According to my bank, its dispute team and the fraud action team. No, yet I am hearing others have already been refunded their deposits back. Strange how one bank can yet another can’t. They said because I’ve had money out it is not a scam. Even though the money I’ve taken out doesn’t even come close to the money I’ve put in they still told me it was not a scam.
So your bank account has been frozen?

Back