Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
1E7A59FC-7591-4324-BA55-4977A72738FD.jpeg
I have reported to action fraud and will update all the way through the process

it literally took 5 minutes to do online so I would urge others to follow

Not really news the Facebook has been renamed too "Unofficial: Investing4youlimited".

No idea why seems utterly pointless at this point, the only reason I can see is to distance themselves from all the bad reviews.

facebook.com/Investing4youlimited

I4UUnofficial.png

I very much doubt the lad from scunny who can barely remember which lie he told who is the mastermind behind this particular Ponzi scheme

Not all Ponzi schemes are run by smart people. All anyone needs to run one is a complete lack of ethics, a vague idea of how a Ponzi works, and a spreadsheet. If the person running it was a poor student, they would trip over obvious lies and offer such a high rate of return that suspicious people might feel obligated to open a thread at the FPA. Long running Ponzi schemes are handled much more professionally.

The review page is still on. Cheerleaders singing I4U praise's.

Here's a review page:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19121/investing4you

This one would benefit from getting some reviews from clients who realize they've been scammed.

Not all Ponzi schemes are run by smart people. All anyone needs to run one is a complete lack of ethics, a vague idea of how a Ponzi works, and a spreadsheet. If the person running it was a poor student, they would trip over obvious lies and offer such a high rate of return that suspicious people might feel obligated to open a thread at the FPA. Long running Ponzi schemes are handled much more professionally.

Here's a review page:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19121/investing4you

This one would benefit from getting some reviews from clients who realize they've been scammed.
Not sure how useful this is ? Sorry if it offends. But I've been told by one of the cheer leaders(who still believes it's not a scam) that Decs mistake was doing it too big. He plans to start again but smaller scale.

Believe it or not but just 14 hours ago someone is still trusting Dec with the latest review on the Unofficial Facebook page...

Apparently clients bank accounts are beginning to be suspended with no information given from banks.

Back