Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Prove us wrong then ?
it’s really funny in such a short space of time all the fanboys are coming out the woodwork
Fan boys lol.
People with no idea of the situation claiming the most obsurd things is comical. There is no way on God's green planet you can know that no trades where made. Its really that simple

How do you propose I do that genius?
I'm what the one making ludicrous accusations. No trades where made hahahahah
Yes ...No trades were made??, just a big pot of money built up, distributed early on to create a bigger pot of money, then THE END..like ive said help the guy out who's taking all the threats, rap etc im sure he, ll appreciate some loyalty from those he's gave payments too?? You can trade in HMP with your £10 canteen , see how much percentages you make from that?? like I've said he and maybe you have know clue who,s money you,ve been blowing and showing off with. That put there money via other legit people to hide the source? hence the money laundering case that will be coming many peoples way. laugh all you want..many on here no EXACTLY whats going on.;)

BTW do any of you guys know where I can put my money when I get it out? As this has been ruined by morons. Was banking on retirement at Xmas?? Any reliable forex traders out there??

Check the FCA website for an individual or firm who is Authorised by the FCA (Unlike Investing4You/Declan)

I mean everyone should have done this in the first place before giving any money to Investing4You/Declan.

Yes ...No trades were made??, just a big pot of money built up, distributed early on to create a bigger pot of money, then THE END..like ive said help the guy out who's taking all the threats, rap etc im sure he, ll appreciate some loyalty from those he's gave payments too?? You can trade in HMP with your £10 canteen , see how much percentages you make from that?? like I've said he and maybe you have know clue who,s money you,ve been blowing and showing off with. That put there money via other legit people to hide the source? hence the money laundering case that will be coming many peoples way. laugh all you want..many on here no EXACTLY whats going on.;)
No you don't I'm afraid
You really have nothing but speculation you have made up in your own head for what ever reason.
Don't see what u gain from it but hey ho put what ya want on a really cool thread can't you?

Back