Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Bla Bla Bla Bla! Nothing new, just a bunch of divas repeating themselves over and over again. Just wait for the end result like everyone else and then we’ll see. 94 pages guys, please get a job or go get some fresh air or something.
He says as he continues to post hahahaha

Can anyone, would anyone like to answer this simple question.

Did you or someone you know become a client of Inveting4You / Declan Nowell after 12/07/2021?

Just a confirmation and a date would be great - no other detail.

Can anyone, would anyone like to answer this simple question.

Did you or someone you know become a client of Inveting4You / Declan Nowell after 12/07/2021?

Just a confirmation and a date would be great - no other detail.
We were already clients but I put more money in after this date.

What it needs is 93 pages removing and just leaving the opening thread with the numbers of the relevant authorities to contact if you have invested.

And you've personally added over 4 pages to the length of the thread.

In the meantime, if the thread had been locked down with nothing but the contacts of the authorities, we'd have missed so many interesting lies and excuses. We'd have also missed the clear FCA warning against Dec's company. We'd have missed out Dec getting investigated by the police and the lame excuse about the police action must have been because he's so profitable - exactly the same excuse used by My MTI Club when the authorities started taking action against that Ponzi.

And you've personally added over 4 pages to the length of the thread.

In the meantime, if the thread had been locked down with nothing but the contacts of the authorities, we'd have missed so many interesting lies and excuses. We'd have also missed the clear FCA warning against Dec's company. We'd have missed out Dec getting investigated by the police and the lame excuse about the police action must have been because he's so profitable - exactly the same excuse used by My MTI Club when the authorities started taking action against that Ponzi.
I very much doubt it’s been 4 pages worth but hey let’s not let the truth get in the way of your story.
I actually think I was wrong to say most of the pages should be deleted as you do make a good point, but it should be left to actual updates and messages from the company to comment on. Not rumours, speculation and gossip that adds fuel to the fire as most rumours are started by people in the intention to backup their own theories

FPA Forums Team Note: The truth is the FPA's forums show 10 posts per page. You have over 40 posts in this thread. That is more than 4 pages worth.

FCA have issued warnings about Investing 4U.
Questions:
Does FCA then issue criminal charges?
Will Dec be able to restart another company under another name ?

FCA have issued warnings about Investing 4U.
Questions:
Does FCA then issue criminal charges?
Will Dec be able to restart another company under another name ?

If the FCA wishes to they can.

If Dec gets a warning - then no he may not without being regulated at the very least.

If the FCA wishes to they can.

If Dec gets a warning - then no he may not without being regulated at the very least.
Your. Adamant he’s running a ponzi so why would he get a warning mr fair ? But if he does manage to get regulated shall I see if you can be the captain of the cheerleading team ?

After you’ve filled in the police questionnaire. I Understand some may have shared this already but if so I missed it. Here’s the facts from my side. Money of mine has been sat in someone else’s account for almost a month and I cannot access it. With vague and differing reasons as to why it’s supposedly frozen. I’d say that’s reason enough to contact the relevant authorities
EC2CC656-A0E4-415F-953B-609A7B2CAA02.jpeg

Back