Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
This thread is mainly conjecture and idle gossip...the news coming from official sources is positive.In time all will be resolved and the likes of Mr Fair have gone from being helpful to being obsessed, which helps no one, guess work is scaring investors and this forum was not set up to scare but inform, shame on you.

Apparently when ringing jmw solicitors they are confirming funds are there they are just awaiting the ongoing police investigation to be carried out first. Surely a solicitor wouldn't say this unless its correct?
They wouldn’t be allowed to give out any Info unless instructed to do so by their client.

If they have been given permission they wouldn't be allowed under their professional conduct rules to misrepresent the facts though.

If you really want to know ? Where your money is? Phone or contact FCA .
i contacted fca they said they couldn’t comment where the money was as not fca registered so highly likely might not get it back. Dec didn’t do this to scam people how could he carry on living in Scunthorpe I still believe if he can recover it he will. He was never a scam just did things a bit wrong he’s young but he’s bloody good at what he does I know for a fact he did trade.

Why wat they said
Im really not trying to be difficult, but for everything i have ever wrote on here i have had one of Declan's fans (or fake accounts) tell me that Declan says otherwise. Dec told me this.. Dec told me that... I heard that.... I heard it from "the horses mouth". I've even been accused of slander by Dec's Missus.

So rather than keep going round the houses, i'm simply saying please ring up the FCA and hear it from the ACTUAL horses mouth , find out for yourself what is going on.
If you have any money invested with I4U ring them up. If you know someone who is invested with I4 U, please convince them to ring the FCA.
THIS IS NOT TO CONFIRM OR DENY WHETHER I4U ARE REGISTERED WITH THE FCA!!! That is old news, we all know they are not. Ring the FCA to find out where your money is. Ring the FCA and ask them all the questions you keep writing on here! Ring the FCA because they NEED people to give them more information.
Write down a list of questions and ring up the FCA and ask them. You will find them much more helpful than chatting **** on here all day or indeed by asking Declan Nowell.

And for those of you who keep sticking up for your mate Dec coz your boy made you millions, if you refuse to ring them up and ask them the questions that are on everyone's lips, then do one. No one wants to listen to your drivel. Go and celebrate with your mate Dec while you can ;)

Im really not trying to be difficult, but for everything i have ever wrote on here i have had one of Declan's fans (or fake accounts) tell me that Declan says otherwise. Dec told me this.. Dec told me that... I heard that.... I heard it from "the horses mouth". I've even been accused of slander by Dec's Missus.

So rather than keep going round the houses, i'm simply saying please ring up the FCA and hear it from the ACTUAL horses mouth , find out for yourself what is going on.
If you have any money invested with I4U ring them up. If you know someone who is invested with I4 U, please convince them to ring the FCA.
THIS IS NOT TO CONFIRM OR DENY WHETHER I4U ARE REGISTERED WITH THE FCA!!! That is old news, we all know they are not. Ring the FCA to find out where your money is. Ring the FCA and ask them all the questions you keep writing on here! Ring the FCA because they NEED people to give them more information.
Write down a list of questions and ring up the FCA and ask them. You will find them much more helpful than chatting **** on here all day or indeed by asking Declan Nowell.

And for those of you who keep sticking up for your mate Dec coz your boy made you millions, if you refuse to ring them up and ask them the questions that are on everyone's lips, then do one. No one wants to listen to your drivel. Go and celebrate with your mate Dec while you can ;)
It's like banging your head on a brick wall. !!.
AK261 is absolutely right.
Don't listen to rumours...stop guessing....
FCA will tell you as it is. ...not as you want it to be.

Report Abuse is for reporting violations of forums rules. Several people have been using this to try to scrub information from this thread or to remove posts asking clients to contact the authorities. The most recent abuse reports all say "Forceful" and are for multiple posts telling people to contact the FCA.

These useless reports waste my time and the time of the Review Moderation Team. Dealing with them means legitimate reports are not dealt with as fast.

I'm giving fair warning. Anyone filing abuse reports just because a post tells people to contact the FCA, the police, or any other authority will be banned.

This thread is mainly conjecture and idle gossip...the news coming from official sources is positive.In time all will be resolved and the likes of Mr Fair have gone from being helpful to being obsessed, which helps no one, guess work is scaring investors and this forum was not set up to scare but inform, shame on you.
What official sources have given positives?

Back