Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
for what it’s worth, finally got response from Libertex.com through. Confirms they have no information about a company called Investing4you, but more importantly, they only accept accounts in your own name, they don’t allow proxy accounts.

for the record, I don’t have an account, I just pretended;)

View attachment 68278
That’s because Dec was trading under his name and not the company name investing for you

Apparently when ringing jmw solicitors they are confirming funds are there they are just awaiting the ongoing police investigation to be carried out first. Surely a solicitor wouldn't say this unless its correct?
"Fund are there" is a typical statement from the defence. ..this statement WILL be TRUE obviously ..just what funds and where is There??haha..maybe a frozen PayPal account with £50grand in ..is "funds are there"..keep wishing Scunthorpe people..how many more weeks will it take you to realise?;)

So any of the clients who have had a lot of money out and spent it innocently thinking they have won an investment how do they pay it back will a payment plan be able to be agreed? there will be a lot of suicidal people if not
You wont have to pay it back don’t listen to the idiots

for what it’s worth, finally got response from Libertex.com through. Confirms they have no information about a company called Investing4you, but more importantly, they only accept accounts in your own name, they don’t allow proxy accounts.

for the record, I don’t have an account, I just pretended;)

View attachment 68278
Idiots like you holding the investigation up messaging libertex when you don’t even have an account with Dec is only prolonging things

239345593_234036738499582_5088361356296223944_n.png
239356827_931976637358383_5451767692480074374_n.png

Declan's "facts"
  • "allows me to setup sub accounts"
  • "under my company name"
  • "keeps everyone's money seperatley"
  • "everyone's money is within their own separate account"
  • "under one company name"

240060717_531340077923033_2318649230124094884_n.png

Libertex.com's "facts"
  • "we do not have an account on your name"
  • "no information about the company Investing4You"
  • "we do not accept proxy accounts"

Declan must have therefore had an account in his own name and pooled all client's money.
or
Declan was using Libertex.org.

As JWS has advised though all the money is in Declan's bank account and frozen there.

Why was it not deposited in each person's individual account under his company account with the broker?

The money was frozen the morning of Friday, July 30th 2021 which means everyone's broker account must have been empty and no trades that day were taking place. Why is that?

To go into this further as the money was all in Declan's bank account which has been frozen then how did it get there? There are maximum limits on transfers with Libertex.com and minimum time frames.

Withdrawal MethodTransfer TimeMinimum AmountMaximum Amount
Bank Transfer1 to 2 business daysNoneNone
SkrillProcessed within 1 business day but then instant10 EUR2500 EUR
Bank Card (Visa Only)3-5 Working Days10 EUR10000 EUR
NetellerProcessed within 1 business day but then instant10 EUR2500 EUR

This means that for Declan to get everyone's money into his bank account he had too at the minimum request a withdrawal on Wednesday July 28th 2021 which was then processed and paid into his account the morning of Friday, July 30th 2021.

If Declan was using Libertex.org then it would have been 2 to 5 working days so the request for withdrawal at latest Wednesday, July 28th 2021.

Just what was Declan doing with everyone's money?!

Last edited:
View attachment 68279View attachment 68280

Declan's "facts"
  • "allows me to setup sub accounts"
  • "under my company name"
  • "keeps everyone's money seperatley"
  • "everyone's money is within their own separate account"
  • "under one company name"

View attachment 68282

Libertex.com's "facts"
  • "we do not have an account on your name"
  • "no information about the company Investing4You"
  • "we do not accept proxy accounts"

Declan must have therefore had an account in his own name and pooled all client's money.
or
Declan was using Libertex.org.

As JWS has advised though all the money is in Declan's bank account and frozen there.

Why was it not deposited in each person's individual account under his company account with the broker?

The money was frozen the morning of Friday, July 30th 2021 which means everyone's broker account must have been empty and no trades that day were taking place. Why is that?

To go into this further as the money was all in Declan's bank account which has been frozen then how did it get there? There are maximum limits on transfers with Libertex.com and minimum time frames.

Withdrawal MethodTransfer TimeMinimum AmountMaximum Amount
Bank Transfer1 to 2 business daysNoneNone
SkrillProcessed within 1 business day but then instant10 EUR2500 EUR
Bank Card (Visa Only)3-5 Working Days10 EUR10000 EUR
NetellerProcessed within 1 business day but then instant10 EUR2500 EUR

This means that for Declan to get everyone's money into his bank account he had too at the minimum request a withdrawal on Wednesday July 28th 2021 which was then processed and paid into his account the morning of Friday, July 30th 2021.

If Declan was using Libertex.org then it would have been 2 to 5 working days so the request for withdrawal on Wednesday, July 28th 2021.

Just what was Declan doing with everyone's money?!
BAEB1A3A-58CA-426D-B583-0EBD5103722B.png

PayPal what he was using is instant

Marycares is correct. The FCA will tell you what has happened to your money. PLEASE CALL THEM!!! They are asking for everyone to call them!!

Back