Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
A lot of people are saying to call the FCA, which is a good idea. The trick is to ask the right questions, such as What do you think my chances are of getting back my investment as well as the claimed profits? You can also ask them Is the FCA aware of any investment that can reliably average 2% or more per trading day? Or even ask them Is a claim of 3-4% profits per day more consistent with real trading vs a Ponzi-style fraud?

Others have said this, but it's well worth repeating: Don't forget to grab screenshots of everything about your account from Investing4You before it's all erased.

Make sure to send ALL evidence (like those screenshots, copies of any money transferred to Dec, and copies of any statements or promises Dec made to you) to the FCA, the police, and the Serious fraud office. Contact info is on page 1 of this thread.

For those claiming people who made an early profit on this won't have to give it back, I strongly suggest contacting a lawyer to confirm your real status. People not being able to profit from a crime (even when they didn't realize it was a crime) is a fairly well established legal principle.

Can I ask if Dec comes good and the money is paid will Mike fair and the other experts issue a public apology or will this thread just disappear ?

I already posted an offer to wholeheartedly endorse Declan if he can prove his investment scheme is not a Ponzi. Do note that the proof requires actual verifiable trading showing profits, not just getting lucky enough to barely escape prosecution on a technicality.

But I believe the odds of him ever proving he made even 0.5% per day on average are about the same as me being given the job of UN Secretary General.

For those claiming people who made an early profit on this won't have to give it back, I strongly suggest contacting a lawyer to confirm your real status. People not being able to profit from a crime (even when they didn't realize it was a crime) is a fairly well established legal principle.

Please don't take my word for it and seek legal advice but I believe it would fall under....

Yes true what will be will be!! the legal side/conviction/court orders its takes YEARS!!

.. ..in the mean time the only ones who are still desperately trying to convince people the money is "frozen" haha are the ones who span the lies to friends and family , many at a guess who had large withdrawals to support the lies, knowing these people will lose their money ..there the one's who need to save face by carrying on the "spin" because its these people who took more money and initially put it through THEIR accounts.as accounts to new investors were restricted. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WAS THE CASE??.as the months go by everyone will slowly realise what's happened.

Think about it people..if the 400 legit clients signed up by the CEO are the ones who have been payed out and the other 1000 plus are the ones initially "in through the back door" ..then what has the CEO done wrong?? its the clients allowing this that have swindled people. Kind of sub contracting ??

Etheir way ..its a scam run by a delivery boy stoner and you've all been well and truly mugged off.

Last edited:
Please don't take my word for it and seek legal advice but I believe it would fall under....

Yes true what will be will be!! the legal side/conviction/court orders its takes YEARS!!

.. ..in the mean time the only ones who are still desperately trying to convince people the money is "frozen" haha are the ones who span the lies to friends and family , many at a guess who had large withdrawals to support the lies, knowing these people will lose their money ..there the one's who need to save face by carrying on the "spin" because its these people who took more money and initially put it through THEIR accounts.as accounts to new investors were restricted. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WAS THE CASE??.as the months go by everyone will slowly realise what's happened.

Think about it people..if the 400 legit clients signed up by the CEO are the ones who have been payed out and the other 1000 plus are the ones initially "in through the back door" ..then what has the CEO done wrong?? its the clients allowing this that have swindled people. Kind of sub contracting ??

Etheir way ..its a scam run by a delivery boy stoner and you've all been well and truly mugged off.
This is proving to be affecting a lot of people.
Would the Police be able to have more officers look into this case ?. To speed things up ?

I didn't invest, so the question to D.C. Banks needs to come from , is one of Dec's clients?

Thats very unlikely that more officers will be involved..its a simple case but time consuming for one officer..it will result in a case being presented to the CPS and they will instruct the officer to gather more information etc to cover the gaps his legal team will expose. This its self takes month. Then once charged. With the courts backlogged it will be months before a magistrate. Then directed to crown. Then all the adjournments that will come .it spills into years..unfortunatly..in the mean time he can spend and do as he pleases!!!!
This is proving to be affecting a lot of people.
Would the Police be able to have more officers look into this case ?. To speed things up ?

I didn't invest, so the question to D.C. Banks needs to come from , is one of Dec's clients?

That’s the broker sorted then.

Attachments

• 75518246-759B-45EF-95B7-B278CFC38359.jpeg
    75518246-759B-45EF-95B7-B278CFC38359.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 41
Thats very unlikely that more officers will be involved..its a simple case but time consuming for one officer..it will result in a case being presented to the CPS and they will instruct the officer to gather more information etc to cover the gaps his legal team will expose. This its self takes month. Then once charged. With the courts backlogged it will be months before a magistrate. Then directed to crown. Then all the adjournments that will come .it spills into years..unfortunatly..in the mean time he can spend and do as he pleases!!!!
His accounts should have been frozen under the proceeds of crime act while the investigation is ongoing. Declan could then need to pay for legal aid as he wouldn't be able to spend money in frozen accounts on a barrister.

No one in these year long competitions makes profits like I4U. MOST good ones average less than 0.5% per day. There are some amazing 1000% returns for futures traders , but it's not the norm and remember these are competitions not investments so traders could be more reckless than you would perhaps be with investors money . Anyhow if I4U, can beat these guys which it "appears " they can easily through trading , a round of applause from me. More probable like Pharaoh says is that it's unlikely said profits can be made through trading.

So this is not an accusation that I4U didn't trade these profits , just that it is very unlikely. Also if these profits could be made why do it with other people's money and keep only 20%. That just doesn't make sense . What does make sense is PONZI

His accounts should have been frozen under the proceeds of crime act while the investigation is ongoing. Declan could then need to pay for legal aid as he wouldn't be able to spend money in frozen accounts on a barrister.
His accounts are frozen he can’t spend anything !!

Back