• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Iron Fx- Beware

I am having an issue with a company

Sergio80

Private
Hello,

Some months ago i opened 2 accounts with this broker and both of them were affected by Ironfx fraudulent behaviour.

First of all i'm posting account 22019153. It was founded with 10k (7635+bonus), After less than 10 trades the account had a profit of 3891€. My surprise came when i received a mail from Ironfx saying i was using lagging prices. Profit was remove and account was suspended. Also i received a mail saying:

"Considering the above and the findings provided by the Trading Department, IronFX has decided NOT to pursue legal actions against you, but instead to proceed as per below with immediate effect"

· Reverse positions that were generated as a result of execution under lagging/wrong prices

· Return to the same remitter by the same method the funds that were deposited to IronFX.

I just trade based on prices they quote. If they didn't want to get filled why did they quote these prices? It is not my fault if they were slow. Also last trade with ended up in a loss was filled after 31 seconds.

I attach here all the documents that proof what i'm saying.

Best Regards

Attachments

• ironfx-22019153.gif
    ironfx-22019153.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DetailedStatement-22019153.pdf
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
There were some wrong words with the auto corrector. Here i copy the original text:

Hello,

Some months ago i opened 2 accounts with this broker and both of them were affected by Ironfx fraudulent behaviour.

First of all i'm posting account 22019153. It was founded with 10k (7635+bonus), After less than 10 trades the account had a profit of 3891€. My surprise came when i received a mail from Ironfx saying i was using lagging prices. Profit was remove and account was suspended. Also i received a mail saying:

"Considering the above and the findings provided by the Trading Department, IronFX has decided NOT to pursue legal actions against you, but instead to proceed as per below with immediate effect"

· Reverse positions that were generated as a result of execution under lagging/wrong prices

· Return to the same remitter by the same method the funds that were deposited to IronFX.

I just trade based on prices they quote. If they didn't want to get filled why did they quote these prices? It is not my fault if they were slow. Also last trade with ended up in a loss was filled after 31 seconds.

Best Regards

Don't forget to leave them a review here at the FPA.

Wow! So they decided not to pursue legal action against you. Seems to me that if you did something terribly wrong, they would have decided to pursue it.

Don't forget to leave them a review here at the FPA.

Wow! So they decided not to pursue legal action against you. Seems to me that if you did something terribly wrong, they would have decided to pursue it.

I will Pharaoh, yes after the bad time i'm having thanks to this ....... they say they're not going to take legal action against me, hilarious.

Go ahead and send them an invitation to join this discussion thread. Let them come here and publicly show why all of your profits were removed.

WOW such a generosity from IronFX

We will not take legal actions against you, instead we will just take your money :)

they really had to say that huh? one of the old tricks in the book. i hope the trader follows through. and hopefully he gets his money back.

Hello,

Best Regards

Dear Sergio80,
You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.
Thank you

Back