• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx cancel my profit of 8507.62 eur of fundamental trade

I am having an issue with a company
Let's hope this slow implosion ends with frozen bank accounts and long jail terms.

Considering how long Cysec looked the other way, I hope the final investigation roots out some corruption there too.

Look at the waiting time CySEC handling this problem
Cysec is not taking any measure. 4 mths past
No warning, no sanction, no fine, nothing and the scam ironfx still running its business as usual
Does it normally CySEC handling such mass of complaint?
Is it save for investor investing in Cyprus broker?

Cysec just fined a different broker a few hours ago over issues from 2013 and 2014. What's needed is as much information from as many IronFx clients as possible.

Guys, just to pick up your moods...
14nh98n.jpg

SO ??? Time has gone.... Cysec finished investigation, right ? And now ?
Where are the money of people scammed by these fraudsters ?

these types of investigation would take more and more time i would say, we are talking not just about thousands, but most probably millions and millions of EUR or USD. but never the less i would say, it has already caught some attention and there is no escaping for ironfx its just a matter of time, they are big news all over the web.

Cysec fined them, but the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman is where people owed money need to file an additional complaint.

Back