• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!

I am having an issue with a company
join Facebook group "IronFX clients" to stay updated with the developments of the collective action of IronFX clients against the scammer.

Mangkuk Hayun Punya Bangkai

dont worry if you are dealing with ironfx , i am not defending them but surely they will pay you. i experienced this and after a month they pay all my money. i made deposit by wire transfer and withdraw by wire transfer too. they are good broker but now they seem have problem with the fund since they want to be registered with NFA and also want to be listed in NYSE. Ironfx is a big company and have real address. To be registered need huge fund, and it's not easy if 1 client said that ironfx scam then suddenly all clients try to withdraw the money because they are afraid that ironfx really scammer, but actually not. Clients became panic and rush withdrawing the broker. How could the broker pay all the client suddenly? but You see they are still running the business. just sit down and relax. I dont know why FPA put ironfx into scam list broker . Actually the one need to be listed as scam is FXVAN. Already more than a week i cannot access their website www.fxvan.com . No one could be contacted and i still have my dollar with them.

mangkuk hayun punya bangkai

A. Your account number 20055221
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed. 1000$
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened. 24.02.2015
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above). "Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of"
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...onfx-refuse-send-back-my-initial-deposit.html

F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above). 31.03.2015

That's part of it. Check item 5. So far, not one person did that.

A. Your account number
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed.
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened.
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above).

A. 20055221
B. 1000$
C. 24.02.2015
D.Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of 2015-03-30
E.https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...onfx-refuse-send-back-my-initial-deposit.html
F. 09.04.2015

please if there is something which I didn't follow tell me...

....you said " I dont know why FPA put ironfx into scam list broker " you make me laugh a lot !.... where you come from ? From Ironfx ?...
... ah now I understand.... take a look at the post of this forum... a lot of post ! But maybe you think people are stupid and believe your words....
don't waste your time here... please !

Hey. OMG!! im definitely not person from Ironfx. i just one of their client. They pay me back all my money, the total almost reach for USD 20K including profit all. i profit more than 100% and They need approximately 1 month to return all. At first of course after 5 days waiting i felt afraid and panic just like you feel. But my account manager told me the reason they were so slow for withdrawal because They were checking the account for irregular trading activity and a lot of their clients do illegal trading! May be people who post on this forum too!

See the example: Few months ago, Ironfx announced promotional scheme that different for every countries. They already noticed if a lot of traders from thus country do illegal trading. And Now the total might be reach the top so they do checking on every accounts.

So If you slow on withdrawal, blame people who do illegal trading strategy! because of them make your payment slow.

Just simple logic, you do normal trading then you won't be worry about your money, just like me!
But if you do illegal trading strategy, .............. I Wouldn't answer that because the answer in on yourself and anyone who read this... that's why a lot of comment on this forum afraid of losing their money invested.

Just pray and i hope they will pay you immediately

Note to all traders: avoid doing illegal trading strategy, you may breach their term and condition that's why they have the right to reject your withdrawal as agreement you were agree with when you signed up acoount with the brokers

Hey. OMG!! im definitely not person from Ironfx. i just one of their client. They pay me back all my money, the total almost reach for USD 20K including profit all. i profit more than 100% and They need approximately 1 month to return all. At first of course after 5 days waiting i felt afraid and panic just like you feel. But my account manager told me the reason they were so slow for withdrawal because They were checking the account for irregular trading activity and a lot of their clients do illegal trading! May be people who post on this forum too!

See the example: Few months ago, Ironfx announced promotional scheme that different for every countries. They already noticed if a lot of traders from thus country do illegal trading. And Now the total might be reach the top so they do checking on every accounts.

So If you slow on withdrawal, blame people who do illegal trading strategy! because of them make your payment slow.

Just simple logic, you do normal trading then you won't be worry about your money, just like me!
But if you do illegal trading strategy, .............. I Wouldn't answer that because the answer in on yourself and anyone who read this... that's why a lot of comment on this forum afraid of losing their money invested.

Just pray and i hope they will pay you immediately

Note to all traders: avoid doing illegal trading strategy, you may breach their term and condition that's why they have the right to reject your withdrawal as agreement you were agree with when you signed up acoount with the brokers

FPA declared ironfx SCAM !! No point to defend that broker. Is a 100% scam and I hope people will not give a cent to them.
Illegal trading is another excuse of them to scam the profits of customers.
Many people had many problems... and if they really segregate the money of the customers they should not have any problems
for withdrawals, because money should be 100% segregated and not of the company, they are not a bank but a broker so
your words about their difficulty is a NONSENSE !

Hi. The bandar. How did you feel during waiting 1 month before got your withdraw? Worry ,scared?
It is ironfx responsibility doing their job, especially withdrawal within a reasonable and acceptable waiting time. Even ironfx having problem with other clients.Ironfx should be blamed for delaying withdraw for good clients.
Ironfx should add more staff, work faster, more efficient, clients are worry. Ironfx must know that
But they dont care what client worry.
They let their client waiting for months .
If you do withdraw for your saving at bank, they dont care you and let you wait for month and ask you blame other client.What do you think? That is your money saving in bank ,right? Blaming other client is only a stupid reason and stupid thinking. Ironfx management should be blamed

Back