• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx,scam all chinese trader's money-Chinese office was smashed, staff was hurt.

I am having an issue with a company
Astonishing news! I think it is illeagal to damage an office in China. Why some Chinese clients are doing such rude things? Everthing is neogioatbale. IronFX has been doing quite well in the past years in the industry. There must be something misunderstanding. Hope everything's fine with IronFX.

It seems that IronFX is doing nothing wrong here. It's a common sense that these actions are from arbitrage traders. With IronFX's 60-100% trading bonus, these traders can manipulte the bonus to their own advantage.

This is not the first time clients broke into FX company branches in China. IronFX is still fully operational in China.

The abusive traders borrowed money in hope to manipulate IronFX bonus. They are dying to pay the high interest rate. And the ex-employees were trying to grab clients from IronFX to their new employers. End of story.

Iron FX has a long history of spamming the FPA's forums and reviews.
cloudwin12345, miao53321, tobemorefine, and w8inguuuu are all the same person.
SpamCat just ate all 4 accounts. End of story.

NoSpamCat.jpg

The abusive traders borrowed money in hope to manipulate IronFX bonus. They are dying to pay the high interest rate. And the ex-employees were trying to grab clients from IronFX to their new employers. End of story.

Wow we have an employee of Ironfx here - your effort might be more appreciated if you dare to be 'real'.

And actually, if people want more inside details of the scamish and illegal conduct of Ironfx and it's 'Chinese office', I can provide a whole set - which I have received from clients and personally collected - for the purpose of a big FCA report ;)

Wow, it seems someone from IronFX registered specially to reply... then I can say that all this old style scam type broker business is not working good anymore and if you will continue this style then be prepared to crash, with upcoming regulations and transparency and also increasing competition and trader's education there is no sense to invest in licenses, but forget about tech and correct communication (common reply about Dukascopy ticks is stupidest thing), ask yourself, why reputable brokers doesn't have such problems ?

Back