• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX SCAM warning: Removal of profits after being to profitable.

I am having an issue with a company
If you have your own case "Veri" open it in another new thread.

By the way, why ironfx chose Dukascopy to check its prices at!!!? As if Dukascopy is something important!!, not even a liquidity provider. There are many big names LP's in this business to check at.

Really Scam ironfx!! The revealed their truth of not having LP's, they are pure market makers if not much worse!!!

Exactly that. That´s what I´ve also told them, that I am trading with IronFX, not Dukascopy and that I couldn´t care less which prices Dukascopy or whoever has. They never replied once, not to ANY of my emails in this regards ever. Tells you even more about these scumbags. If I wanted to trade with Dukascopy, I´d trade with Dukascopy, not IronFX. It´s really like they are pulling out whichever other broker they want if they want to cancel your profits. Next time it might be Integral or HotSpot where the prices of those have been different to the ones of IronFX and hence IronFX has the right to cancel your profits. Absolute highly fraudulent brokerage! And apart from that they even just mentioned 2 of my trades which were worth 15 Euro each and based on that the assumption was made that ALL my trades since June were "fraud" according to their rules and they all have been canceled. That´s nothing more than fraud.

If someone could fix the Court Case submission, I´d really like to get this going.

Till the Traders Court Case get approved by FPA, file complaints at each regulatory body ironfx scam is registered at. Start with the one in your country region.

Then have patience and wait for regulators replies. Are you sure your complaints were by the right ways??

For example: For FCA Regulatory, you must file a complaint at FOS, and for CySec it has a specific page for complaints on its site not via email complain.

I´ve informed all of them in the correct way and all of them have replied (including FCA). All of them just pointed me out to the IronFX compliance department and that they have decided to do so and that they are right. I also got a further reply from IronFX compliance which shows they know nothing about what they are even talking about. It´s really great to see that the regulators don´t care at all as well, they don´t seem to have any of the technical knowledge required to understand the case and just always say that IronFX compliance department "is right" basically.

The reply:

"Dear Mr.,

In response to your emails sent to CRFIN (Russian Self-Regulatory Organization) and UCRFIN (Ukrainian Centre for OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies Development) dated 24 September 2014, we would like to inform you that your trading account(s) have been closed as you have been detected from the Company’s internal risk management systems, to be using inappropriate plug-ins which resulted to the passing wrong prices to the Company’s Trading Platform.

Consequently and based on the above, the Company has correctly closed your account(s).

Kind regards,

Compliance Department

IronFX Global Limited"

Yea sure, I´ve injected prices into the companies trading platform via a plug-in. What a complete bull****, shows you that they don´t know a THING about how their MT4 trading platform even works! Still the regulators accept that say they have done fine - wonder what the regulators are actually there for, they don´t help much either and don´t have the knowledge nor will to really help.

To Geektrader,

I just wanted to let you know that i have been spammed 2 times with 2 different accounts by this fraudulent broker. I have opened a file at traders court lately. Just let you know that they behave the same way they did with you, first accusing me of trading with lagging prices, then comparing pricing with Dukascopy and finally saying that they're not pursuing legal actions against me and removing profits.

They are a completely SCAM, the good thing is they're getting the publicity they deserve.

Best Regards

Back