• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is my Forex Company Legit or Not? - SWIFFPLC

I am having an issue with a company
Fake social media likes and followers are very easy to purchase.

I believe your instincts are correct. Let's look at this a little closer.

The forexage.org website claims they launched in October 2016, yet also have 6 years of experience. October 2021 would be 5 years. If you check, you'll find the domain name was registered on 2020-11-24 and expires on 2021-11-24.

They have a companies house link. That's instant credibility, or is it?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12148939

Oh look, the company was incorporated on 9 August 2019. It was dissolved on 30 March 2021. There's a reasonable chance that this link is completely unrelated to forexage.org.

A 1000 in Silver Plan claims it will get you 4480 in earnings - but no actual timeframe for producing these earnings is given. Is that in a week, a month, a year, a century, or longer? The arrangement of the plans looks very much like a HYIP (a nasty little version of a Ponzi scheme), if not a pure deposit-only scam.

The FAQ claims no risk in a high profit investment - RUN AWAY!

The homepage claims all assets are insured - Who insures virtual currencies? FLEE!

The homepage claims 3M happy clients. forexage.org/about claims 875K happy clients (and over 175,000 clients lower down on the page). Do they have trouble counting?

Both pages claim 100% satisfaction. You couldn't give away free money to 100 people without at least one finding some reason to complain. Do we expect 3 million (or 875,000 or 175,000) clients won't result in a few unhappy people?

Big promises, not enough details, plus inconsistency and lies - take your money and get it as far from these people as possible.
Mr. Pharaoh, you are a true ruler on investigating all the obvious yet easy to dismiss details that would confirm these people and forexage.org to be a legit scam. So for that, I take off my hat. Thank you.

I knew that buying likes and followers was an easy thing to do, yet when I reached out to some of the followers (about 20 of them) they all got back to me!! every single one claiming this virtual currency account manager (Teylor) was legit. This makes me think they are running their scam quite effectively and systematically.

I just took a closer look at their website, and indeed, their domain name was registered on 2020-11-24 and expires on 2021-11-24. Considering their claim of having launched back in October 2016, then this is a red flag, just like you said.

and yes, the FAQ claiming no risk in a high-profit investment and 100% guarantee is too surreal to be true. Luckily I never gave them any of my money.

Now, I would like to report this page and the people I was put in contact with and give away the information I got from my investigator, however, I don't know how to proceed from here as I am currently living in Mexico.

Aside from not complying with their demands to deposit my money into their account or share my bitcoin wallet, what would be your advice?

Again, thank you for taking the time to diligently breaking down all the details that make of this website a scam.

Best,

William

Amina, have you heard of forexage.org and how they continue trying to make people deposit $500, $1,000, and even $5,000 to manage your bitcoin wallet. I know they are scammer, but they have a huge presence on social media!!

I want to file a court claim over the alleged legitimacy of trading services and bitcoin mining offered by forexage. I have hired a private investigator to find out more information about the two individuals I spoke with over IG and Whatsapp. I got info of their operating location, a well as possible personal information. I need help with this case, so feel free to reach out to me with questions and advice.
I don`t get the point of your post to me but wish you luck.

Back